- US-280, Birmingham, AL, USA
Our client is looking for a Java Developer for a full-time role in Birmingham, AL. You will be part of new release development or work with their mid-size customers and custom programming.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for writing Java code for new and existing applications and products, and supporting existing customer installations
- Responsible for quality code, effective testing and production solutions
- Develop technical specifications from functional specifications
- Support QA in resolving issues by reproducing, diagnosing and analyzing the root cause
- Familiarity with Eclipse, ANT and CVS
- Familiarity with Relational Database Management Systems to include Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and DB2
- Experience using Tomcat, JSP, JSF, EDI, Mobile Communications, GPS positioning and Fuel experience
- Experience in Java 8
- BS in Computer Science or relevant degree
- 2+ years java development
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. SPLICE and their clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and will not discriminate based on any factors. We don't discriminate nor work with clients who do.