- 37000 Corporate Dr, Farmington Hills, MI 48331, USA
Our client is looking for a Sales Coordinator in Farmington Hills, MI on a contract position with the potential to convert to full-time.
Keys to the role:
- Manual order processing
- Customer delivery responses for material with inventory.
- Import EDI - 862 (if you know what this means, you would be a great fit)
- Part set-up
- Maintain orders
- Load setting
- Check inventory availability
- Maintaining internal shipping metrics
- Premium Freight Authorizations
- Processing Debits/Credits
- Customer service
- Sales support and sales operations
- Automotive or related manufacturing organization preferred.
- Familiar with a WMS system (warehouse management system), preferably CCore.
- Familiar with Gentran or customer EDI (electronic data interchange) system.
- Demonstrated customer service ability with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel. Proficiency with Outlook.
Pay: $20-$23.50 per hour
- Retrieves and reviews data on customer release schedules, order history, shipment status and other inquiries.
- Will work directly with MRP to place stock replenishment orders with the factory and expedites drop ship orders.
- Researches lost shipments, obtains proofs of delivery to issue credits to customers.
- Processes orders/debits/credits/quotes to vendors or customers within guidelines established by management.
- Assists sales staff or interacts directly with customer to respond to inquiries concerning delivery status, return of defective goods and customer specific trouble reports (i.e. Delivery Trouble Report (DTR), Problem reporting and resolution (PRR), etc) information as requested.
- Provides basic maintenance of accounts on a daily basis.
- Office and Clerical Duties
- Word processing, filing, customer correspondence and general office administration.
- Compiles statistical and graphical data into appropriate format.
- Prepares month end and mid-month purchasing, inventory and sales reports as required.
- Reviews with appropriate Team Member’s (Account managers, operations manager, administrator and/or MRP Staff).
- Follows proper internal controls and policies as established by company.
- Ensures that backlog items, premium airfreight, diversions, manual shipments, Terms and Conditions, etc. meet standardized departmental policy.
- Contacts and requests order credit hold releases.
- Assists the credit department by researching charge backs, providing the credit department with documentation such as invoices and proof of deliveries.
- Assists credit department with cash application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. SPLICE and their clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and will not discriminate based on any factors. We don't discriminate nor work with clients who do.