Social Media Manager / Copywriter
- 1800 McFarland Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30005, USA
Our client is a small, fun, entrepreneurial company seeking a social media manager with mad copywriter skills. You will manage paid and non-paid content on several social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc..). Seeking hands-on person with an ability to self-manage their projects.
- Social media manager for several key platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other platforms.
- 1+ year of previous agency experience yet ready for the corporate scene.
- Bring genuine, original creative ideas to the table.
- Be well-versed brand voice at the execution level.
- Execute ideas using a variety of tools and resources.
- Create a wide variety of marketing content.
- Responsible for contributing copy to brand assets, web content, sales collateral, email marketing campaigns, and landing pages.
Social Media Management
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation, communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected customers
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Maintain a deep understanding of business goals and marketing objectives, translating them into digital objectives/strategies
- Prepare and present strategic content recommendations, including objectives, strategy, rationale, and all backup materials
- Keep abreast of current events, social/digital media trends and any target market industry trends that impact business
- Work with management to set and fulfill strategies by creating deliverables and specific recommendations - Including content strategy and implementation, optimizations, and overall management
- Create authentic and intriguing product descriptions.
- Engage in keyword research, on-site optimization and help increasing rankings in search engine optimization (SEO).
- Write compelling copy and tell the product story to smoothly guide visitors through the purchasing process.
- Create copy for product landing and sales pages
- Create extremely engaging illustrative image-rich product descriptive content on Amazon.com product detail page.
- Capture who our audience really is, and increase our chances to make a sale sooner rather than later with targeted landing and sales pages.
- Enhance our brand, and build name recognition.
- Use of social media tools (client uses Sprout Social)
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Media, Journalism, English or Advertising;
- 1+ year in digital copywriting for the interactive media/advertising industry or similar field.
- Exceptional direct-response marketing copywriting ability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. SPLICE and their clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and will not discriminate based on any factors. We don't discriminate nor work with clients who do.