- City Cir, Peachtree City, GA 30269, USA
Our client is an innovative team with a global presence, located in the Peachtree City, GA. They are seeking an Electrical Engineer contract role, with the possibility of converting to full-time. This can be an entry level, recent graduate or experienced engineer. You will be responsible for designing, developing, modifying, implementing and performing evaluation of electrical test and error proofing systems for manufacturing.
- Responsible for all aspects of a given project.
- Participates in a development team under the instruction and direction of a more senior engineer.
- Assist in the design, development, modification, and evaluation of software components and systems
- Design, develop, modify, implement and perform evaluation of electrical test and error proofing systems for manufacturing.
- Other duties as assigned
- Four-year college degree in Electrical Engineering or an Engineering related field
- Internships on consumer electronics, military or automotive a huge plus
- One year experience in a manufacturing environment highly preferred (internship or experience)
- Good understanding of various areas within main discipline.
- Capable of system level design work. Must be able to determine component requirements appropriate to test system.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Windows-based databases as appropriate to the position and assignment
- Ability to travel as required of the position.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. SPLICE and their clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and will not discriminate based on any factors. We don't discriminate nor work with clients who do.