- Corporate Dr, Farmington Hills, MI 48331, USA
Our client is an innovative team with a global presence, located in the Farmington Hills, MI area. They are seeking a Pricing Analyst (internal title is Operations Specialist) for a contract. You will be responsible for sales and operations data, auditing master data entry and price reviews. Also, you will notify appropriate parties of approved price calculations and setup of parts.
- Ensure accurate Item Master Data and Pricing entry.
- Validation and assignment of Price Calc within 48 Hours of Ownership.
- Monitor Temp-to-Final process for Price Calcs as required.
- Monitor timely receipt of Part Set up form from Customer Care from notification to receipt.
- Ensure accurate set up of Manufactured and Purchased product in Glovia and CCORE.
- Audit and review master data entry to verify part set up through Cognos reporting.
- Audit and monitors price calculation status.
- Ensure accurate and timely entry of approved pricing in the system files.
- Prints, audits and reviews copies of the new price input screens to verify pricing entered correctly.
- Complete Customer Master setups as requested and in coordination with Credit.
- Research and resolves pricing problems.
- Prepares, maintains and presents detailed reports on pricing performance metrics.
- Verifies that accurate and complete support documents are properly dated and attached to price calculation forms.
- Maintains files of accurate and complete documentation to support pricing, price changes to comply with SOX procedures and internal and external audits.
- Researches pricing reconciliation issues.
- Coordinates with and provides recommendations to multiple team members across several sales divisions to resolve pricing issues.
- Advise the Credit Department on ways to rectify pricing reconciliation issues and problems.
- Coordinate with SCM regarding master data issues as necessary and communicates Factory price changes.
- Other duties as assigned
Pay: $25-$29 per hour
- SAP experience in Sales & Distribution Master Data knowledge is a plus
- Functional knowledge of Excel with analytical ability
- Glovia and CCORE experience is a plus
- COGNOS reporting experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. SPLICE and their clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and will not discriminate based on any factors. We don't discriminate nor work with clients who do.