- City Cir, Peachtree City, GA 30269, USA
Our client is an innovative team with a global presence, located in the Peachtree City, GAI area. They are seeking a Purchasing Administrator for a 3-6 month contract role. You will work with the accounting and warehouse departments to authorize invoice payments, administrate purchase orders and support suppliers.
- Reviews purchase requisitions to determine their appropriateness with regard to organizations requirements, as well as proper authorization and conformance with established laws, policies and procedures.
- Cancels, reschedules, or otherwise modifies purchase orders in response to changing requirements as necessary.
- Administers purchase orders/contracts and changes to purchase orders/contracts to ensure compliance with quality, delivery, and cost requirements.
- Verifies quantity, quality and cost of materials received from supplier.
- Works with accounting and warehouse departments, when applicable, to authorize payment of invoices.
- Coordinates return of goods between supplier and company.
- Prepares and issues purchase orders/contracts and obtains legal review and approval of contract when required.
- Administers contacts/purchase orders from award to completion.
- Must expedite deliveries and conduct follow-up procedures when necessary.
- Verifies that purchasing practices comply with established laws, policies, and ethical principles.
- Supports and develops suppliers by creating supplier performance objectives, monitoring performance, and providing feedback to supply base.
- Evaluates and selects suppliers on the basis of price, quality, and past performance.
- 2+ years experience
- Prior experience working with large organization on purchase orders
- Understanding of corporate policy and procedures
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. SPLICE and their clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and will not discriminate based on any factors. We don't discriminate nor work with clients who do.