Associate Engineer (Service)
- City Cir, Peachtree City, GA 30269, USA
Our client is an innovative team with a global presence, located south of the airport. They are seeking an Associate Service Engineer for a long-term contract (12+ months). You will provide technical support to all service shops, including fixturing, software, service manuals, procedures, equipment, and training.
- Provides technical support to all service shops, including fixturing, software, service manuals, procedures, equipment and training.
- Assists in the preparation of metrics, data analysis.
- Drives and supports Internal and Independent Service Shops Improvement actions from the initial analysis through containment, root cause and permanent corrective action for the purpose of achieving highest quality, highest effectiveness, operational conformance to standards and customer satisfaction.
- Keeps appropriate team members and management informed of such activity.
- Interprets and enforces (complies) Company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Prepares reports, charts, graphs, and other statistical information.
- Will initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Pay: $22-$25 per hour
- Associates degree
- 5+ years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Data Entry
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. SPLICE and their clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and will not discriminate based on any factors. We don't discriminate nor work with clients who do.