Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Our client is an innovative team with a global presence, located south of the airport. They are seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support the team.
The Talent Acquisition Assistant provides a full range of administrative support for the recruiting team involving sensitive and confidential information. Duties may include the following:
- Assist recruiters with setting interviews for hiring managers, posting jobs, and other related administrative support to the hiring process.
- Post jobs on job boards and ensure accuracy on company career site and landing pages
- Ensure the requisition process is followed and approved prior to postings
- Create reports in applicant tracking system as well as ad hoc reporting
- Update communication for CRM
- Schedule all interview (phone, in-person, flights etc..)
- Complete e-verify on new hires
- Assist with recruiting events
- Performs other related tasks as required.
- 1 year of less of administrative experience
- Recruiting, talent acquisition or human resource support preferred
- Bachelors degree preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. SPLICE and their clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and will not discriminate based on any factors. We don't discriminate nor work with clients who do.