- Alpharetta, GA
Our client is a growing company who knows how to work and have fun. They are looking for a Sales Coordinator to manage listings for e-commerce marketplaces including Amazon, Walmart and other major websites primarily for Latin & South America. Spanish fluency (speak, read, write) is required.
- Help with inventory on all marketplace sites.
- Create manage and optimize listings on marketplace sites.
- Help coordinate marketing programs to meet sales goals and expectations.
- Optimize performance metrics on marketplace websites.
- Assign customer service expectations on websites.
- Perform sales functions within ERP, EDI, Vendor Central, and partner websites including the creation and preparation of reporting templates, as well as maintaining overall data integrity, and driving adherence to workflows and standards
- Collaborate with sales and operations to create proposals, presentations, sales and operation reports, PowerPoint presentations and other assign reports and projects.
- Skills in purchase orders, invoicing on multiple platforms, good with customer service and account management.
- Assist in fulfillment, logistics and shipping with warehouse and fulfillment teams.
- Engage with our overseas and local operations and logistics department to resolve customer billing discrepancies and related issues.
- Work closely with our sales team to propose and manage new campaign strategies
- Otherwise assisting with general sales administration duties when and where needed
- Other duties include Amazon Vendor Central, confirming PO’s, processing PO’s, tracking all back orders through multiple systems, working with warehouse to insure all orders go out on a timely manner.
- Working with Amazon customer service and other logistics departments to ensure orders are going out, tracked, and billed correctly.
- Expert in Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word and all MS Office related software.
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a customer first, service oriented mindset.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile and wear multiple hats in a small but growing company.
- High School/College Degree. Bachelor degree a plus.
- Data Entry in multiple software programs.
- Work with multiple organizations from online to brick and mortar stores.
- Work with the indirect sales teams for samples, reports, invoices, purchase orders and assist where needed.
- Bilingual in Spanish is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. SPLICE and their clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and will not discriminate based on any factors. We don't discriminate nor work with clients who do.