- Bahir Dar, Ethiopia
- Contract type: National employment contract
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organization. Founded in the Netherlands 50 years ago, we have built a long-term, local presence in more than 26 of countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America. Our global team of local and international advisors work with local partners to equip communities, businesses, and organizations with the tools, knowledge and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services – empowering them to break the cycle of poverty and guide their own development.
SNV, Netherlands Development Organization, is operating in Ethiopia since the 1970s. Currently, SNV is working in eight regional states and the two city administrations of Ethiopia, providing technical assistance and program implementation in Agriculture, WASH, and Energy Sectors. SNV is an open and learning organization that focuses on improving the lives of Ethiopian through a market-based approach inclusive of women and youth. In its new Strategic Plan period (2019 – 2022), SNV will more explicitly aim for systems change including strengthening institutions and kick-starting markets that help many more to escape poverty beyond our projects.
For more information on SNV's operations, visit our website: www.snvworld.org.
SNV is looking for hardworking Office Assistant/Cleaner for Amhara Region, Bahir-dar SNV Office
The Office cleaner responsible to undertake all cleaning activities and to ensure that all working environment is maintain high standard.SNV employees are provided with the right facilities and services, so they can focus on the execution of their core activities.
Key activities of the Jobholder
· Cleans & maintains offices, toilets, kitchen & other working area as required.
· Provides tea/ coffee service to staff & guests.
· Requests cleaning & sanitary materials for offices, toilet, kitchen etc.
· Handles messenger activities within the offices
· Others related activities
- High School Complete/Preparatory Certificate level 1
- · Ability to handle and clean office equipment, Ability to clean floor, windows, Ability to use cleaning machine
- The ability and willingness to find out what clients want and need and to act accordingly, taking the organisation’s costs and benefits into account.
How to Apply
Candidates should apply by sending:
i) A motivation letter;
ii) An updated Curriculum Vitae,
iii) Names and contact details of three professional referees.
Please apply by clicking on the I'm Interested button and complete your application in our in-house recruitment system on or before 12th June 2021.
Please indicate in your application letter the position of the tittle and for which location you apply
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Women Candidates are highly encouraged to apply.