Creative design and layout: Faecal sludge and wastewater treatment technology options (Request for Proposal [RfP])
- The Hague, Netherlands
- Employees can work remotely
- Contract type: Consultancy contract
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation that applies practical know-how to make a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty. We use our extensive and long-term in-country presence to apply and adapt our top-notch expertise in agriculture, energy and WASH to local contexts. SNV has over 1250 staff in more than 25 countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. We are proud to be a not-for-profit organisation that uses project financing to implement our mission. This requires us to work efficiently and to invest in operational excellence.
SNV is seeking the services of a design agency (or freelancer) to undertake creative design and layout work for an upcoming publications project. Actual services are slated to commence during the second week of October and will have a duration of a maximum of 1.5 months from the date that the project is activated by SNV.
The Request for Proposal can be found on this link Creative design and layout
In brief, the assignment covers the following:
- delivery of a concept design for SNV’s sign off (with chapters that can be repackaged as stand-alone PDFs/resources);
- layout and design work following SNV’s branding guidelines and SNV-approved concept design;
- three review rounds for the full publication + 1 review round for all stand-alone chapters;
- submission of open InDesign files and all original artwork produced as part of this assignment; and
- the creation of infographics or GIFs, which will be used during publication launch (for confirmation).
Technical and submission requirements
The agency shall deliver the following:
- Packaged and complete open In Design files, artwork, etc. of the full publication and all stand-alone chapter resources (10-12 InDesign packaged files)
- Original artwork of all redrawn diagrams (in separate files)
- Redrawn diagrams in PNG or JPG for use (in separate files)
- Web-compliant PDFs of all publications: full + stand-alone chapters
- Press ready PDF of the full publication only
- GIFs for Twitter and LinkedIn (if applicable)
A design agency (or freelancer)
Submit the following to [email protected] by Monday 28 September, 1700hrs CET:
For agencies/companies: your company’s portfolio and the CV of the designer/s assigned to the project | For freelancers: your CV
An estimated lump sum fee for the services requested complete with a breakdown of proposed charges. Please add fee for GIF development as an optional cost item.
At least three samples of your (or the assigned designer’s) most recent work, preferably for a development agency (must include a sample of a publication with graphs)
Deadline submission is 28th September 2020.
We do not appreciate third-party mediation based on this advertisement