Senior Project Manager
- Chemin de la Scie 4a, 1290 Versoix, Switzerland
SmartWave is an IT services company (60 consultants) based in Versoix (Geneva). We are software integrators and developers with a strong technical culture. We realize IT projects with major companies and organizations in French-speaking Switzerland and internationally.
SmartWave is working in the following areas:
- Content and process management: we integrate and customize platforms such as Bonitasoft, Opentext, Nuxeo, Kofax (dematerialization), Microsoft Sharepoint, among others.
- Identity management and application security: we carry out user identity management and authentication projects (Single Sign On, identity federation, security applications (API Gateway)) . We have partnerships with software providers such as AWS, ForgeRock, Microsoft, Axway, Oracle and Evidian.
- Web application development: From the beginning, we have developed Java & J2EE expertise (back-end and front-end frameworks) to customize projects delivered on our areas of expertise and also to offer modernization of old but critical legacy applications.
- DevOps and Cloud : Since 2015, Smartwave have been working on DevOps for with a significant growth and partnerships around solutions such as Docker, Kubernetes, XebiaLabs as well as AWS.
- Architecture and Integration in Service-Oriented Architecture: We have developed a significant Middleware expertise around ESB, SOA Suites, Gateway APIs with strong partnerships (Oracle, Axway, WSO2, MIRTH, Moskitos), and led many complex integrations around applications such as ERP / CRM / MES both on premise and in the cloud. To deliver value beyond the ability to properly transmit data from one environment to another, we have also considered quality of data with the development of an expertise on Master Data Management (MDM) offer that we are expanding on the governance aspects and data virtualization.
Through these expertises:
- We serve large international clients: major private banks, luxury industry, international organizations, pharmaceutical industry in Geneva and up to Basel, some cantonal and federal administrations as well as large public organizations like hospitals.
- We have developed a network of technology partners to integrate their solutions and build our customers' systems (Amazon Web Services, Axway, Bonitasoft, Docker, ForgeRock, Mirth, Nuxeo, One Login, Opentext, Oracle, Xebialabs , WSO2 ...).
SmartWave is not an placement agency and we recruit employees with the aim of developing their technical expertise and their skills on several projects and in different customer contexts.
To know a little more about our activities, you can consult our web site: http://www.smartwavesa.com
To strengthen our activities in the development and integration serving digital programs, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager, capable of undertaking projects from presales activities to production roll-out.
Role and responsibilities
Set in our “Solutions” team, the successful candidate will manage development and integration projects on the whole. Acting as link between the client and SmartWave’s Solutions team, he/she will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Presales activities including customer presentations,
- Responsibility for the preparation of offers,
- Full responsibility for our client’s projects from planning to implementation phase,
- Active collaboration with the client and requirements development,
- Project development and resource planning,
- Professional leadership of all actors involved in the project (business analysts, architects, computer engineers),
- Reporting to client’s sponsor and SmartWave’s PMO.
For this position we are looking for a candidate with an academic degree with a wide experience as an engineer or project manager in IT development projects for enterprises:
- Proven track record in project management for at least 5-8 years,
- Former knowledge in development (Java),
- Knowledge of development methods such as SCRUM, HERMES, RUP, Waterfall, etc.,
- Excellent French and English language skills complete your profile. German is an asset,
- Comprehensive technical and methodological understanding and hands-on experience in the development,
- Architecture and design of IT projects,
- Requirements engineering and management,
- Experience in presales activities and tendering.
- Swiss nationality, valid work permit holder or EU citizen,
- Start date as soon as possible,
- Main activity location is based in Geneva, geographical range covers the whole French-speaking part of Switzerland.