Customer Care Center Manager
- Chemin de la Scie 4a, 1290 Versoix, Switzerland
SmartWave is an IT services company (60 consultants) based in Versoix (Geneva). We are software integrators and developers with a strong technical culture. We realize IT projects with major companies and organizations in French-speaking Switzerland and internationally.
SmartWave is working in the following areas:
- Content and process management: we integrate and customize platforms such as Bonitasoft, Opentext, Nuxeo, Kofax (dematerialization), Microsoft Sharepoint, among others.
- Identity management and application security: we carry out user identity management and authentication projects (Single Sign On, identity federation, security applications (API Gateway)). We have partnerships with software providers such as AWS, ForgeRock, Microsoft, Axway, Oracle and Evidian.
- Web application development: From the beginning, we have developed Java & J2EE expertise (back-end and front-end frameworks) to customize projects delivered on our areas of expertise and also to offer modernization of old but critical legacy applications. Moreover, we have been working on DevOps for the last three years with a significant growth and partnerships around solutions such as Docker, Kubernetes, XebiaLabs as well as AWS.
- Architecture and Integration in Service-Oriented Architecture: We have developed a significant Middleware expertise around ESB, SOA Suites, Gateway APIs with strong partnerships (Oracle, Axway, WSO2, MIRTH, Moskitos), and led many complex integrations around applications such as ERP / CRM / MES both on premise and in the cloud. To deliver value beyond the ability to properly transmit data from one environment to another, we have also considered quality of data with the development of an expertise on Master Data Management (MDM) offer that we are expanding on the governance aspects and data virtualization.
Through these expertises:
- We serve large international clients: major private banks, luxury industry, international organizations, pharmaceutical industry in Geneva and up to Basel, some cantonal and federal administrations as well as large public organizations like hospitals.
- We have developed a network of technology partners to integrate their solutions and build our customers' systems (Amazon Web Services, Axway, Bonitasoft, Docker, ForgeRock, Mirth, Nuxeo, One Login, Opentext, Oracle, Xebialabs , WSO2 ...).
SmartWave is not a placement agency, and we recruit employees with the aim of developing their technical expertise and their skills on several projects and in different customer contexts.
- To know a little more about our activities, you can consult our website: https://www.smartwavesa.com
SmartWave is looking for his experienced and motivated Customer Care Service manager to set up and to develop its new dedicated Customer Care Services center. Currently and up to now our support services are organized as a part and in continuation of our consulting and project delivery activities.
Our goal is to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by promoting effective unified customer service procedures, implementing customer programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
Your mission will be to develop a team of professional and a department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer service position running, supporting and maintaining Software applications and platforms.
- Manage clients and application support engagements, manage resources, manage contracts, support sales and run the Application management P&L
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Lead the team and contribute to the department delivery through coordination, audit, expertise, review & project management ...
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Participate to presales activities, and strongly involve in customer relationship
- Recruit, mentor and develop our customer service consultants and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Master’s degree in Software engineering or equivalent
- Proven working experience of 8 years + as IT professional (development, operations, Support and maintenance) including several years as Customer Service / Support / Operation key actor or Manager
- Excellent knowledge of IT management methods and techniques (experience on SmartWave’s areas of expertise (Content Management, middleware, DevOps, Cloud, ... ) will be a plus)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service orientation with good understanding of management practices and techniques
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in French and English
- Scheduled start date : as soon as possible
- The main workplace is in Versoix (Geneva) with potential trips to French-speaking Switzerland
- Be a Swiss national / resident or an EU national or have a valid work permit in Switzerland
YOUR CAREER IN SMARTWAVE
Our employees’ willingness to deliver excellence is the key success factor of our delivery quality. To maintain this motivation, SmartWave has well-defined human capital management policies. Each employee has a personal follow-up with their direct manager and a member of the management team. Every year we hold an annual review and we define quantitative and qualitative objectives. This career building enables our employees to enjoy various projects and to learn new skills through specific training and experience sharing.
OUR HIRING POLICY
The quality of our employees is a critical success factor; we need people who are fully aligned with our values. To achieve this, SmartWave has implemented its own complete and rich recruitment process. Each candidate meets at least one executive, has a technical interview with their future team leader and takes technical tests. Finally, our peer-to-peer interview lets candidates meet SmartWave consultants to hear about day-to-day experiences. This process ensures that our employees are not only highly skilled but, above all, are aligned with our values.
Ever since SmartWave was founded, technical excellence has been at the core of our DNA. This excellence is supported by passion. SmartWave cultivates and stimulates this passion by giving its employees the opportunity to take leadership with various technical initiatives. This is where we develop our innovative offers for our clients.
WANT TO SHARE?
When you are passionate, you want to share. To enable this passion and stimulate it, each team organises quarterly events where consultants share their knowledge, exchange ideas and present their finished projects.
Each year SmartWave launches a “Project of the Year” contest. Any consultant can put forward their project to win a prize. A team of independent judges evaluates each project’s merits in terms of business value, technical value and innovation.