Professional integration consultant
- Chemin de la Scie, 1290 Versoix, Switzerland
SmartWave is an IT services company (60 consultants) based in Versoix (Geneva). We are software integrators and developers with a strong technical culture. We realize IT projects with major companies and organizations in French-speaking Switzerland and internationally.
SmartWave is working in the following areas:
- Content and process management: we integrate and customize platforms such as Bonitasoft, Opentext, Nuxeo, Kofax (dematerialization), Microsoft Sharepoint, among others.
- Identity management and application security: we carry out user identity management and authentication projects (Single Sign On, identity federation, security applications (API Gateway)) . We have partnerships with software providers such as AWS, ForgeRock, Microsoft, Axway, Oracle and Evidian.
- Web application development: From the beginning, we have developed Java & J2EE expertise (back-end and front-end frameworks) to customize projects delivered on our areas of expertise and also to offer modernization of old but critical legacy applications. Moreover, we have been working on DevOps for the last three years with a significant growth and partnerships around solutions such as Docker, Kubernetes, XebiaLabs as well as AWS.
- Architecture and Integration in Service-Oriented Architecture: We have developed a significant Middleware expertise around ESB, SOA Suites, Gateway APIs with strong partnerships (Oracle, Axway, WSO2, MIRTH, Moskitos), and led many complex integrations around applications such as ERP / CRM / MES both on premise and in the cloud. To deliver value beyond the ability to properly transmit data from one environment to another, we have also considered quality of data with the development of an expertise on Master Data Management (MDM) offer that we are expanding on the governance aspects and data virtualization.
Through these expertises:
- We serve large international clients: major private banks, luxury industry, international organizations, pharmaceutical industry in Geneva and up to Basel, some cantonal and federal administrations as well as large public organizations like hospitals.
- We have developed a network of technology partners to integrate their solutions and build our customers' systems (Amazon Web Services, Axway, Bonitasoft, Docker, ForgeRock, Mirth, Nuxeo, One Login, Opentext, Oracle, Xebialabs , WSO2 ...).
SmartWave is not an placement agency and we recruit employees with the aim of developing their technical expertise and their skills on several projects and in different customer contexts.
To know a little more about our activities, you can consult our web site: http://www.smartwavesa.com
- Install diverse integration platforms (open source or proprietary)
- Implement integration flows in project mode
- Support existing integration flows for our customers
JAVA, API, ESB, SYNAPSE, CAMEL , XSLT, Message broker, JMS, SOAP, XML, WSO2, API GATEWAY, API Management
- Good JAVA development skills including unit testing
- Good understanding of integration standards (e.g. REST, JSON, SOAP, XML, XSLT)
- Hands on experience with at least one integration platform (e.g. ESB, EAI)
- Autonomous and organized
- Fluent in English
- Good understanding of continuous integration concepts (e.g. maven, Jenkins, Sonar)
- Basic knowledge of the healthcare integration domain (e.g. HL7)
- Experience with open source integration technologies (e.g. CAMEL, ActiveMQ, WSO2)
- Experience in API Management (e.g Axway, WSo2)
- The main place of work is Geneva with potential trips to French-speaking Switzerland
- Be a national / resident of Switzerland or EU citizen or have a valid work permit in Switzerland
YOUR CAREER IN SMARTWAVE
Our employees’ willingness to deliver excellence is the key success factor of our delivery quality. To maintain this motivation, SmartWave has well-defined human capital management policies. Each employee has a personal follow-up with their direct manager and a member of the management team. Every year we hold an annual review and we define quantitative and qualitative objectives. This career building enables our employees to enjoy various projects and to learn new skills through specific training and experience sharing.
OUR HIRING POLICY
The quality of our employees is a critical success factor; we need people who are fully aligned with our values. To achieve this, SmartWave has implemented its own complete and rich recruitment process. Each candidate meets at least one executive, has a technical interview with their future team leader and takes technical tests. Finally, our peer-to-peer interview lets candidates meet SmartWave consultants to hear about day-to-day experiences. This process ensures that our employees are not only highly skilled but, above all, are aligned with our values.
Ever since SmartWave was founded, technical excellence has been at the core of our DNA. This excellence is supported by passion. SmartWave cultivates and stimulates this passion by giving its employees the opportunity to take leadership with various technical initiatives. This is where we develop our innovative offers for our clients.
WANT TO SHARE?
When you are passionate, you want to share. To enable this passion and stimulate it, each team organises quarterly events where consultants share their knowledge, exchange ideas and present their finished projects.
Each year SmartWave launches a “Project of the Year” contest. Any consultant can put forward their project to win a prize. A team of independent judges evaluates each project’s merits in terms of business value, technical value and innovation.