Tech Support Intern
- Robinson Rd, Singapore
Sleek.com is Asia's fastest growing corporate services platform - it helps entrepreneurs and SME owners to register companies in Singapore, Hong Kong & Australia, and assist them with the management of their accounting, audit and taxes, in a 100% digital manner. We build cutting edge technology to automate manual work, and provide a delightful experience to our 6,000+ clients. Naturally, we are continuously looking for great people to join our dynamic team!
We are a team of 200+ builders from 17 countries, with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney & the Philippines, committed to delivering a great experience to our clients.
At Sleek, you will find a fast-paced environment focused on building great solutions, and endless opportunities for learning and knowledge sharing, whether it’s around a coffee with your colleagues at the office, or via video calls with your peers based overseas!
As Tech Support Intern, you will be responsible for the following areas:
As a support intern, you will learn and contribute to work on our modern technology stack. You will report to the Head of Architecture.
- Hook up our tools to Jumpcloud (via LDAP) to accelerate logins and maintain compliance
- Converse with our friendly staff on IT related queries and talk them through series of instructions to solve their problems
- Collaborate with our internal teams and leverage the brains behind the tech
- Provide technical support through our channels via Zendesk, JIRA, and phone
- Package both Windows and Mac software for distribution across devices
- Assist our IT Manager with onboarding and offboarding activities organization-wide
- Become a wizard with the command line and perform remote troubleshooting both on devices and on the cloud
- You will be speaking with people of all walks of life, so communication skills are key
- Works well with people and not afraid to ask for help
- Attentive and keen to learn from other mentors
- Loves solving problems and has the patience for troubleshooting sticky IT issues
- Diploma or Degree in Computer science, Information system or related field
Diploma or Degree in Computer science, Information system or related field