Research and Consumer Insights Manager / Senior Manager
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Department: HUB RDM
- City: Atlanta
Do you want to influence the decisions of the world’s leading companies? Do you have market research experience and a natural talent for building strong client relationships? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Join SKIM Atlanta as Research Manager / Senior Research Manager!
SKIM is a global insights agency helping leading companies thrive by understanding decision making. To stay ahead today, it’s critical to know how decisions are made and how the changing environment influences decisions for consumers, healthcare and B2B professionals. We combine decision behavior know-how with analytical rigor, a thorough understanding of marketing challenges and innovative research techniques. The result? Practical recommendations our clients use to propel their business forward, online and offline.
Within our global team, you, as a Research Manager / Senior Research Manager, will be serving as the primary client contact in all phases of market research projects and leading business development initiatives. You will be responsible for managing and growing accounts and client relationships.
Using your strong analytical skills, you will lead projects focusing mostly on decision behavior and portfolio optimization to ensure clients are given clear and actionable insights. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who is ready to:
- Discuss strategic business problems related to decision behavior with our clients and prepare proposals to best answer their business questions.
- Consult with our client's market research and marketing functions to help them make the best decisions possible by giving clear and actionable recommendations.
- Manage, supervise, and partially execute all phases of market research studies: proposal, design, programming, questionnaire preparation, analysis, report writing, and presentation.
- Supervise the work of Analysts and Senior Analysts and contribute to their growth and career development.
- Help drive the future of the company by contributing to the improvement of products and services and participating in / leading business development initiatives.
- Manage and grow accounts and client relationships.
The ideal candidate will have prior market research experience on the supplier side, a basic understanding of conjoint and multivariate techniques. Determination of Research Manager versus Senior Research Manager will be dependent on experience and qualifications. More specifically we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Master’s Degree (in a relevant field of study) viewed as a plus.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience within market research.
- Past hands-on experiences executing analytics or modeling type of projects (e.g. conjoint/discrete choice, forecasting) are a must for this position.
- A proven track record of turning complex business issues into simple and actionable recommendations.
- Strong technical and analytical skills, and a passion for learning new quantitative research methodologies.
- Experience managing / growing accounts and client level relationships.
- Experience presenting results in front of senior audiences.
- Entrepreneurial and pro-active attitude.
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
● Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
● Employer-paid medical, dental and vision coverage
● 4% match on 401(k)
● Regular team outings and events
● Annual team-building day
● High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
● Open, communicative work environment
● Flat organizational structure
● Work / life balance
● Casual dress code
● Great, passionate colleagues
● Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.