Market Research Analyst Healthcare
- Hoboken, NJ, USA
SKIM is a refreshingly human customer insights agency with offices in Europe, the US, Latin America, Asia. SKIM people are research heavyweights specialized in customer decision behavior. With roots in advanced research methods, SKIM converts tough business challenges into actionable answers. For over 35 years, team SKIM works with leading companies to understand and influence buying decisions across all channels.
Do you want to influence the decisions of the world’s leading healthcare companies? Do you have a passionate curiosity about what people do and why they do it? Join SKIM! Due to expansion we have an immediate opening for a Research Analyst within our Healthcare market research team.
Your focus will be on quantitative research methods and techniques in relation to business questions and marketing problems, as you will get exposure to research projects mainly in the Healthcare industry. Your responsibilities include:
- Execution of all phases of a market research study: questionnaire design (and programming), analysis of the data and preparation of client presentation in line with strategic business issues
- Ensuring that the assigned projects are optimally carried out and deadlines are met
- Ensuring good and efficient collaboration with fieldwork agencies in different countries
- Independent management of client contact during day-to-day project management
- Contributing to the improvement of our services and products
- Influencing the future of SKIM
We are looking for a dedicated, smart and enthusiastic team player with:
- Robust academic track record from a top tier program (Bachelor’s degree required). Studies in the areas of: Public health, Psychology, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Biology or any pharma related study. Master Degrees (relevant field of study) viewed as a plus.
- Strong analytical skills
- Keen interest in quantitative market research methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical proficiency in SPSS and Excel is preferred
- Proactive attitude expressed in extracurricular activities
- Ability to quickly adapt to a complex, dynamic environment
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
- Employer-paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- 4% match on 401(k)
- Regular team outings and events
- Annual team-building day
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Open, communicative work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Work / life balance
- Casual dress code
- Great, passionate colleagues
- Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual. We have active training programs in place, many of which are trainings on the job.
Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter, written in English will be considered.