Want to be considered for future positions? Leave your resume here!
- Atlanta, GA, USA
SKIM is a global insights agency helping leading companies thrive by understanding decision-making. To stay ahead today, it’s critical to know how decisions are made and how the changing environment influences decisions for consumers, healthcare and B2B professionals.
We combine decision-behavior know-how with analytical rigor, a thorough understanding of marketing challenges, and innovative research techniques. The result? Practical recommendations you can use to propel your business forward, online and offline.
Can't find something that meets your experience or skills? Leave your resume here for future consideration.
We will keep your application, and we will contact you if a position that matches your skills becomes available.
- Able to commit 40 hours (5 business days) per week during the summer months
- Pursuing or completed undergraduate/graduate studies in the areas of Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Business Administration, Market Research, Marketing, Medical or Behavioral Science, Life Sciences, or Psychology.
- Graduating within one year
- Excellent analytical, oral and written skills required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience with R, SPSS, SAS, or other statistical analysis tools is not a requirement but is considered to be a strong plus
- Interest in quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Entrepreneurial and proactive attitude
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
We are committed to employee development. SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. Depending on mutual experiences during the internship period, there might be an opportunity of joining SKIM as an Analyst after your graduation. You can learn more about what life is like at SKIM here and here. If you are interested in joining an entrepreneurial and highly motivated team, please submit your resume and cover letter.
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter, written in English will be considered.