Want to be considered for future positions? leave your resume here
- Hoboken, NJ, USA
- Department: HUB RDM
- City: Hoboken
SKIM is a refreshingly human customer insights agency with offices in Europe, the US, Latin America, Asia. SKIM people are research heavyweights specialized in customer decision behavior. With roots in advanced research methods, SKIM converts tough business challenges into actionable answers. For over 35 years, team SKIM works with leading companies to understand and influence buying decisions across all channels.
- Assisting Analysts and /Seniors Analysts in all project phases including study design, questionnaire development, survey programming, analysis, writing consultative reports and presentations.
- Ensuring that the assigned projects are optimally carried out and that deadlines are met
- Learning and utilizing advanced quantitative methods and “outside-the-box” thinking to help answer complex business questions
- Consulting with market research/marketing functions with our clients to help them make the best decisions possible by learning to provide clear and actionable recommendations
- Able to commit 40 hours (5 business days) per week during the summer months
- Pursuing or completed undergraduate/graduate studies in the areas of Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Business Administration, Market Research, Marketing, Medical or Behavioral Science, Life Sciences, or Psychology.
- Graduating within one year
- Excellent analytical, oral and written skills required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience with R, SPSS, SAS, or other statistical analysis tools is not a requirement but is considered to be a strong plus
- Interest in quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Entrepreneurial and proactive attitude
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
We are committed to employee development. SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. Depending on mutual experiences during the internship period, there might be an opportunity of joining SKIM as an Analyst after your graduation. You can learn more about what life is like at SKIM here and here. If you are interested in joining an entrepreneurial and highly motivated team, please submit your resume and cover letter.
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter, written in English will be considered.