Payroll and Compensation Administrator
- Department: Human Resources & Training
- Legal Entity: Sixt Rent a Car, LLC._DNU
This role is hybrid. The ideal candidate lives in Las Vegas, Nevada or Seattle, Washington with knowledge of California laws. He/she will come into office 3 days a week and work 2 days remotely.
The Payroll and Compensation Administrator is responsible for assisting the Total Rewards department in the areas of compensation, payroll, and various benefits projects and tasks. This role will be the backup for payroll, processing it at least once per quarter. Additionally, this role will work directly with employees on the west coast (during west coast business hours), assisting them with questions or concerns related to all total rewards.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond quickly and accurately to employee inquiries regarding payroll/paycheck issues with a customer first perspective.
- Assists with the processing of bi-weekly and off-cycle payrolls, using UKG (UltiPro) and Kronos timesheet system.
- Assists the Payroll Manager with UKG Tax Services to timely gather, report, and pay all payroll taxes to Federal, state and local tax agencies on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Assists in the processing of annual W-2 and 1095c.
- Assists in processing Garnishments and Withholding orders, and remit payments to the appropriate entity.
- Assists in processing and forwarding to the SIXT 401(k) Retirement Plan vendor all employee contributions, employer match, and loan payments with each payroll.
- Assists in processing and forwarding contributions to our benefit vendors.
- Researches and corrects payroll discrepancies and errors. This also includes auditing various payroll runs before any applicable approvals are asked.
- Ensures compliance with federal and state payroll regulations and guidelines.
- Handles employment verification requests and review unemployment forms.
- Other assignments as necessary.
- Assist in the review of job descriptions, reviewing content and matching the job to compensation salary surveys.
- Reporting administration of Compensation items for various management requests.
- Responsible for Job Description auditing, coordinating, and administrating.
- Administer HRIS data auditing as well as other SIXT systems, as needed.
- Responsible for Standard Operating Procedure administration and postings for Total Rewards.
- Coordination of internal offer letters.
- Other assignments as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Accounting, and/or related field required.
- 6 months to 2 years of work experience in HR, Accounting and/or Payroll function.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and team-based project experience.
- Clear understanding of labor law, payroll, benefits, and compensation processes.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Applicant Tracking Systems and Payroll software as well as other HRIS systems.
- Workday, Kronos, and UKG Pro system experience is preferred.
- Sedentary office work that primarily involves sitting at a desk.
- Ability to move objects up to 20 pounds.
- Travel to HQ several times a year.
SIXT hires service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players with a focus on, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. SIXT is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit.
At SIXT, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive and unique environment. We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Men / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with SIXT Rent a Car, LLC, and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by SIXT rent a Car, LLC or any of its subsidiaries or brands.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About the department:
Our employees bring our company in the fast lane – every day our HR team is in the race for the best talents worldwide. In the SIXT HR department, the work is not done with selecting and hiring the right people! We connect advisory, development, and well-being of our talents with the business requirements of New Work, transformational support, HR systems and people analytics. Embracing innovation, contributing to the creation of a workspace where everybody feels comfortable and where future-focused work is valued are some of our main objectives we're thriving for day by day.
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!