Product Designer I (RIDE)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Sixt was founded by Martin Sixt in 1912 Munich, Germany and started out with a fleet of just three vehicles. With over 100 years in the business, Sixt has earned a trusted reputation as a global leading car rental provider. Today we are present in over 105 countries with branches in over 5000 locations. Sixt car rental services are available internationally, in almost every major city and tourist destination worldwide and at convenient locations such as airports, train stations, cruise ports, and hotels. Sixt is Germany’s leading provider of mobility services, and also on a successful expansion track in Europe and in North America. With revenues in excess of 2 billion euros and a fleet of 225,000 cars, we have moved into over 100 different countries worldwide.
Design is a crucial link that connects our customers & employees with technology & service.
Sixt is looking for exceptional UX Designers to re-imagine these links continuously. We are looking for people who are passionate about developing strategies based on deep understanding of real people. They must have expertise of their craft to turn these insights into well-designed products.
What you’ll do?
- As a UX designer at Sixt, you will be working on making products better for people who use them across the world, every day.
- You will also work on innovative products that will change the way mobility is defined today.
- You will work collaboratively with other members of the design, product, engineering, data, marketing, sales, and operations teams to create products that are useful first, highly intuitive and efficient, and definitely attractive.
- You will be responsible for developing products and features from concept to completion.
What do you need to succeed
- An excellent design education or relevant experience.
- 1+ experience in designing B2C products across web and apps. Bonus if you have designed for the travel industry.
- A portfolio that demonstrates good application of user-centered design principles.
- Passionate about solving real problems for real people through user research, design, usability testing, and iteration.
- Skill to create quick prototypes for demonstration and testing
- Understanding of modern web and mobile interaction standards.
- A collaborative approach. Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work closely with designers, product managers, developers, data scientists, marketing, sales and leadership across cross geo teams.
- A growth-mindset. You're open and receptive to critical feedback, and can adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- A world view with passion to travel.
Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
At Sixt, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive and unique environment. We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Men / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with Sixt Rent a Car, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Sixt rent a Car, LLC or any of its subsidiaries or brands.
Come join our team! Apply now.
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!