Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer (f/m/d)
- Department: Engineering
- Job Location: Spain
About SIGNA Sports United:
SIGNA Sports United (“SSU”) is a NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) listed specialist online sports retail company based in Berlin, Germany. We own companies and brands in various sports including bikes, tennis, outdoor and team sports. We sell equipment and apparel via our 100 own online stores, collaborate with 500+ independent brick and mortar shops, and partner with over 1000 sports brands. Together we serve 7+ million customers around the world.
About the Tech & Data team:
More than 3000 tech-focused professionals work for SIGNA Sports United around the world. We play a key role in empowering our businesses to be leaders in the digital age. We are an agile, diverse, talented, and enthusiastic team. Our locations are varied with some based alongside the businesses across Germany and the US and others at our tech hub in Barcelona, Spain. This role can be based anywhere in Spain,
We are looking for someone to help us develop new functionalities in our e-commerce ecosystem.
Some example of our daily tasks:
- Define and implement new functionalities
- Assist with the development of end-to-end test to ensure the e-commerce performance
- Help define best development practices with the team
- SFCC deployments, PR Reviews and Configuration management
- 2 to 4 Years of experience in developing SFCC B2C implementations.
- Familiarity with Site Genesis Controllers and Storefront Reference Architecture(SFRA)
- Expert in the integration of SFCC with other backend systems (Payment Gateways and other integration cartridges).
- Knowledge working with Business manager configuration and flows.
- Expertise in developing backend API’s (B2CC, OCAPI and REST)
- Experience with Unit Test and Integration Development.
- Good understanding of coding best practices
- A passion for engineering, learning, and teamwork is a must!
- Verbal English skills (we work in English!)
- Competitive compensation
- 25 days annual holiday + public bank holiday’s
- 800€ Workplace budget the first year + 200€ the rest
- 1.500€ Personal development budget per year
- Private medical insurance
- Ticket Restaurant, Transport Ticket, etc...
- Flexible working hours
- Remote (within Spain)