Finance Systems and Processes Specialist - S4 Hana Implementation (f/m/d)
- Department: Finance
- Job Location: Berlin
SIGNA Sports United (SSU) is the world’s leading sports e-commerce and technology platform, with market leading positions in bike, tennis, outdoor and team sports. Our group of companies include Wiggle, Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Probikeshop, Tennis-Point, and Outfitter. We are passionate about sport and staying active.
We listed on the New York Stock Exchange in December 2021 and are the largest pure-play sports e-commerce company by revenue. We serve over 7 million active customers, have 1,000+ brand partners, and 500+ connected retail stores.
To support our strong growth and build a world-class corporate finance function, we are looking to hire an experienced and highly motivated hands on Finance Operations and Systems Specialist who will assume the position Group Finance Systems Specialist for the SSU group.
The Group Finance Systems Specialist will report to the Group Head of Finance Systems and Operations which is responsible for the overall finance operations and integrations across the group.
This role is critical to the SSU strategy in defining a group systems blueprint template which will facilitate a more central approach to the accounting teams globally. This role will work closely with the subsidiaries of the group to implement best practice operational finance processes and centralised systems. Furthermore, you will work closely with the subsidiaries Finance Directors and teams to support the implementation of the groups defined processes and procedures to enable the execution of the company’s vision for both organic and inorganic growth.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner with Group and subsidiaries to support the migration to the target finance operating blueprint, with emphasis on supporting the subsidiary business users for the ERP (SAP 4HANA) implementation.
- Support and lead the development of (in some instances) centralised finance operational processes in relation to key finance objects within SAP and other tools as needed
- Support the group and subsidiaries with the implementation of Coupa for T&E, contract management and procurement, etc.
- Support the group and subsidiaries with the implementation of Anaplan for reporting and budgeting
- Post implementation key support for the subsidiaries
- Document all key centralised processes for the group
- S4 Hana implementation and working experience
- Finance Operations P2P and O2C process experience
- Past experience in an Accounting Role within a Global organization
- Approach challenges in a pragmatic and empathetic manner
- Ability to clearly communicate and build constructive relationships with internal and external partners
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Willingness to “roll up the sleeves”
- Experience in working within a diverse cultural setting
- Passion for Sports and Tech is very welcomed!
- Work with a passionate team and benefit from best practice exchange of more than 40 colleagues in the People & Culture function worldwide and across all companies who belong to SIGNA Sports United Group
- Permanent employment contract
- 30 days of vacation each year
- 10 days working from abroad
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- Best possible view from the 30th floor in the Upper West in Berlin Charlottenburg
- Employee discounts in our own shops and from a wide range of partners
- Company discount in many food / lunch locations around our office
- Frequent office lunch and team events
- Employee Assistance program with access to mental wellbeing trainings and professional coaching services for you and your family members
- 40EUR public transport subsidy
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We at SIGNA Sports United believe that our team-spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.