Senior People & Culture Manager (f/m/d)
- Department: HR
- Job Location: Berlin
SIGNA Sports United (SSU) is the world’s leading sports e-commerce and technology platform, with market leading positions in bike, tennis, outdoor and team sports. Our group of companies include Wiggle, Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Probikeshop, Tennis-Point, and Outfitter. We are passionate about sport and staying active.
We listed on the New York Stock Exchange in December 2021 and are the largest pure-play sports e-commerce company by revenue. We serve over 7 million active customers, have 1,000+ brand partners, and 500+ connected retail stores.
Are you passionate about people and to support them being their best selves at work?
Are you enthusiastic about consulting and supporting leaders to build a workplace atmosphere where employees feel valued for the work they do and can thrive successfully? Are you a change driver who can think strategically and at the same time act pragmatically? Then, we are looking for you: a Senior People and Culture Manager who brings experience and ideas to leave their mark in this role in our diverse, multi-national, fast-paced environment.
- have impact on the whole people life cycle, from defining the long-term people strategy, workforce/budget planning, designing solutions for developing and retaining talent, as well as performance and employee case management.
- partner with our key leaders to understand their needs regarding their talent strategies, people engagement and employee retention.
- collaborate closely with our talent acquisition and employer branding team to lay the foundation to attract and hire capabilities needed for future success of our teams.
- build your strategies and action plans based on data and facts.
- enable our managers to be best leaders and promoters of internal careers.
- improve and innovate processes and procedures and work closely with the People Operations team, the Total Rewards Center of Expertise and your peers across all functions and businesses.
- coach and consult leaders on all leadership, organizational design, change management and legal topics.
- A minimum of 10 years of People & Culture management experience in a fast-paced, high-growth international environment, ideally Retail, E-Commerce or Tech environment
- Track record of proven success in People & Culture management
- Strategic thinking approach and hands-on execution mode
- Experience in designing, implementing and improving processes and procedures in regard to talent management, performance management, talent acquisition strategies and leadership development
- Coaching and consulting skills, used to partnering with senior leaders and stakeholders
- Strong advocate for diversity and inclusion, ability to consult and support managers to build diverse and inclusive teams
- Ability to think creatively, adapt easily to changing priorities and simultaneously manage multiple projects at a fast pace
- Energized by enabling and supporting our people and collaborating with a great team
- Excellent German and English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Hands-on mentality and openness to shape this role according to the needs of the business and your strengths
- Passion for Sports and active lifestyle is a plus!
- Work with a passionate team and benefit from best practice exchange of more than 40 colleagues in the People & Culture function worldwide and across all companies who belong to SIGNA Sports United Group
- Permanent employment contract
- 30 days of vacation each year
- 10 days working from abroad
- Flexible, hybrid working model
- Best possible view from the 30th floor in the Upper West in Berlin Charlottenburg
- Employee discounts in our own shops and from a wide range of partners
- Company discount in many food / lunch locations around our office
- Frequent office lunch and team events
- Employee Assistance program with access to mental wellbeing trainings and professional coaching services for you and your family members
- 40EUR public transport subsidy
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We at SIGNA Sports United believe that our team-spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.