MuleSoft Architect (f/m/d)
- Department: Engineering
- Role Type: Mulesoft
- Job Location: Spain
About SIGNA Sports United:
SIGNA Sports United (“SSU”) is a NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) listed specialist online sports retail company based in Berlin, Germany. We own companies and brands in various sports including bikes, tennis, outdoor and team sports. We sell equipment and apparel via our 100 own online stores, collaborate with 500+ independent brick and mortar shops, and partner with over 1000 sports brands. Together we serve 7+ million customers around the world.
About the Tech & Data team:
More than 3000 tech-focused professionals work for SIGNA Sports United around the world. We play a key role in empowering our businesses to be leaders in the digital age. We are an agile, diverse, talented, and enthusiastic team. Our locations are varied with some based alongside the businesses across Germany and the US and others at our tech hub in Barcelona, Spain.
This person will help us with the integration of different e-commerce related systems (ERP, CRM, OMS...) and the standardization of the architecture across all our companies.
Some examples of your daily tasks:
- Define API’s to integrate different e-commerce systems
- Develop reusable and scalable API’s using MuleSoft best practices (API led connectivity)
- Work together with different teams to understand product requirements and help them to make the right choice.
- Experience working with MuleSoft
- Well-known with scalable API’s and having a good understaing on the tradeoffs of this integrations
- Being able to build infrastructures from scratch (blueprint), and familiar about the traceability
- Experience working in cloud environments: AWS, GCP, Azure, etc...
- Knowledge in Service Oriented Architectures (microservices, event-driven...)
- Experience with message and queue systems
- A passion for engineering, learning, and teamwork is a must!
- Advanced English communication skills (we work in English!)
- Competitive compensation
- Real time flexibility: you can organize yourself as it best fits your day to day.
- 100% remote work: even before this COVID19 situation.
- 25 days of annual leave
- 1500€ of Budget for professional development (Language lessons, certifications, etc...)
- Private medical insurance
- Restaurant ticket, transportation, childcare, etc...
- 800€ of Budget for work setup the first year + 200€ the rest.