Senior IT System Administrator (f/m/d)
- Department: IT Operations
- Job Location: Großostheim
SIGNA Sports United (SSU) is the world’s leading sports e-commerce and technology platform, with market leading positions in bike, tennis, outdoor and team sports. Our group of companies include Wiggle, Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Probikeshop, Tennis-Point, and Outfitter. We are passionate about sport and staying active.
We listed on the New York Stock Exchange in December 2021 and are the largest pure-play sports e-commerce company by revenue. We serve over 7 million active customers, have 1,000+ brand partners, and 500+ connected retail stores.
More than 3000 tech-focused professionals work for SIGNA Sports United around the world. We play a key role in empowering our businesses to be leaders in the digital age. We are an agile, diverse, talented, and enthusiastic team. Our locations are varied with some based alongside the businesses across Germany, Spain, France, the US, UK and more.
- Managing and maintaining our IT systems, including servers, storage, networks, firewalls, applications and services
- Monitoring and troubleshooting problems in our IT infrastructure
- Performing maintenance and upgrades to ensure the performance and security of our IT systems
- Developing and implementing IT security measures
- Assist in the planning and implementation of IT projects
- Supporting staff with IT-related problems and requests
- Creating and maintaining documentation on IT systems and processes
- Helping to optimise IT processes and systems to increase efficiency and productivity
- Expansion of our backup and recovery environment
- Administration of the Microsoft 365 Cloud environment
- Connection of third-party software via SAML and SCIM
- Continuous development of our workplace standards for end users
- Several years of experience as an IT system administrator
- Sound knowledge in the administration of Windows and Linux server environments
- Experience with network technologies and protocols
- Experience in implementing IT security measures
- Good knowledge in the administration of virtualisation solutions
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Independent and structured way of working
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
At SIGNA Sports United we believe our team spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.