Team Lead IT - Workplace (f/m/d)
- Department: IT Operations
- Job Location: Stuttgart
SIGNA Sports United (“SSU”) is a NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) listed specialist online sports retail company based in Berlin, Germany. We own companies and brands in various sports including bikes, tennis, outdoor and team sports. We sell equipment and apparel via our 100 own online stores, collaborate with 500+ independent brick and mortar shops, and partner with over 1000 sports brands. Together we serve 7+ million customers around the world.
About the Tech & Data team:
More than 3000 tech-focused professionals work for SIGNA Sports United around the world. We play a key role in empowering our businesses to be leaders in the digital age. We are an agile, diverse, talented, and enthusiastic team. Our locations are varied with some based alongside the businesses across Germany and the US and others at our tech hub in Barcelona, Spain.
The objectives of this role are:
- Ensure reliable and secure operation as well as further development of the workplace infrastructure and environment of the SSU Group.
- Provide a great end-user experience!
- Inspiring leadership and motivation of an international IT workplace team, including goal setting, performance evaluation and employee development.
- Responsibility for the planning, implementation, maintenance and optimisation of the workplace infrastructure and environment.
- Continuous provision of IT workplace services, including hardware and software. Implementation and further development of modern software solutions such as
- Microsoft Autopilot
- Client and software management with ManageEngine Endpoint Central
- MDM based on Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Endpoint Security (Defender & Forticlient EMS)
- Ensuring system security and integrity.
- Design and implementation of a group-wide standard workstation incl. operation model. Administration of our 3rd party applications incl. SSO and SCIM.
- Innovation-driven optimisation and implementation of efficient workflows.
- Knowledge transfer and first-class support for our dedicated service desk team.
- Successful coordination of demanding IT projects and effective resource management.
This role is for you when you…
- Have 5+ years in IT, a strong track record in IT operation, workplace management or infrastructure services & management.
- Have 2+ years of leadership experience, having led and ideally built international teams within the IT Infrastructure area.
- When you have worked with teams (companies, business units) across borders.
- Are pragmatic and hands-on and enjoy being actively involved in building up a company's operational services.
- Fluent in English (fluency in German is a plus; additional language skills are a “nice to have”). Passion for Sports and Tech is very welcomed.
We value diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business needs.
At SIGNA Sports United we believe our team spirit burns brightest when we are together. We also believe in flexible working models. Therefore, we offer you the opportunity to work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country where you are employed however this is a hybrid role.