- 1701 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA
Why are we hiring brilliant software engineers?
Shiro Technologies has an extensive commerce applications infrastructure to support its business and drive innovative customer services.
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At SHIRO we individually and collectively embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Shiro Technologies, provides services in Technology Consulting, Software Test Outsourcing, Software Development Outsource, Business Process Outsource, Offshore/Onsite/NearShore Managed Services and Temp/Perm Onsite IT Staffing Solutions since 2002. HQ located in Dallas TX with a back office in India, is currently hiring experienced sales professionals to continue its expansion and growth. In this role, you will drive the continued success of the firm, and in return, you will be rewarded generously with one of the best compensation packages in the market as you develop new business partnerships with larger IT and engineering organizations. We are a growing provider of technology services to small and medium businesses. Check us out at http://www.shirotechnologies.com
- Responsible for gathering business requirements and converting them into functional requirement specifications and User requirement specifications for preparation of Requirement document.
- Analyze and translate stakeholder requirements into concrete deliverables such as Use Cases, UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio Tool.
- Perform requirements walkthrough with Development team with an aim to develop Testing Strategies (TS) & Test Plans (TP) to build Test Cases (TC) to reflect user defined requirements.
- Must be able to organize and facilitate daily SCRUM standup meetings with Development. Analysts and Testing teams to ensure the project progress is focused on deadlines and maintaining quality deliverables .
- Responsible in Budgeting and financial processing such as SOW, NDA, PO etc.
- Engage client to gather software requirements, business rules and ensure alignment with development teams.
- Requires a Master of Science or Bachelor of Science degree in area of specialty
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Shiro Technologies strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.