- 5080 Spectrum Dr, Addison, TX 75001, USA
Why are we hiring brilliant software engineers?
Shiro Technologies has an extensive commerce applications infrastructure to support its business and drive innovative customer services.
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At SHIRO we individually and collectively embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Shiro Technologies, provides services in Technology Consulting, Software Test Outsourcing, Software Development Outsource, Business Process Outsource, Offshore/Onsite/NearShore Managed Services and Temp/Perm Onsite IT Staffing Solutions since 2002. HQ located in Dallas TX with a back office in India, is currently hiring experienced sales professionals to continue its expansion and growth. In this role, you will drive the continued success of the firm, and in return, you will be rewarded generously with one of the best compensation packages in the market as you develop new business partnerships with larger IT and engineering organizations. We are a growing provider of technology services to small and medium businesses. Check us out at http://www.shirotechnologies.com
• Entrusted with the task of creating and maintaining the supporting documentations that include Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), Procedures, and Configurations.
• Communicate with the business team or regular basis; in order to provide information and address technical when the need arises.
• Interpret the requirements and make technical documentation, which coordinates with the business teams.
• Create and document the version updates of the reports about business requirements, the users’ needs, performance improvements and suggestions.
• Make a detailed documentation of the data validation method and implementation procedure of full-lifecycle data migration projects for all software applications of the company.
• Develop technical manuals and user documentation of the program developments.
• Adhere to the existing development process that includes coding standards, development tools, UI conventions, unit testing, build process and programming languages.
• Offer support services to technical professionals regarding various administrative systems, business operations problems, and participate in system development of moderate to complex projects. Reviews, analyzes, installs, and modifies computer operating systems such as Windows and Linux as required
• Use programming languages including Shell Script, C++, C, Java, and SQL to develop and test computer software and improve the applications reliability and response time for the queries.
• Design and Create a high-quality, well-structured, and well-planned(efficient, reusable, and reliable) code of device driver software and systems for standard operating systems.
• Train the internal team on maintenance of Web Service Application.
• Meet with project managers and developers to test and validate the automation, expand and upgrade the applications aim at accomplishing business operations in the assigned work units.
• Perform bug fixing, testing, and review of the software application in the entire lifecycle of that software application.
Reporting: The incumbent will spend 5 percent of the time on creating weekly reports and holding discussions with the functional manager of the company. This will allow them to adhere to the standards and software designs to develop computer systems. Determine and evaluate the tools, instruments, and manuals required to accomplish the duties of the employment. Demonstrate the flexibility and passion for the job. The incumbent should show enthusiastic and flexible approach to perform duties including a strong desire for learning new applications and new business spheres by using the company’s resources.
Miscellaneous: the incumbent will spend 5 percent on miscellaneous activities such as facilitating meetings at all levels of business and IT team, interacting with external products or members of third-party organizations. The third-party products will be used for integrating merging or integrating with the existing system. Moreover, the incumbent will be responsible for contributing to all technical aspects of the database.
The incumbent will be expected to perform all the above duties and responsibilities with minimum or no supervision. It is also a responsibility of the incumbent to adhere to the set standards and take care of the company resources.
- Requires a Master of Science or Bachelor of Science degree in area of specialty
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Shiro Technologies strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.