- 5080 Spectrum Dr, Addison, TX 75001, USA
Why are we hiring brilliant software engineers?
Shiro Technologies has an extensive commerce applications infrastructure to support its business and drive innovative customer services.
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At SHIRO we individually and collectively embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Shiro Technologies, provides services in Technology Consulting, Software Test Outsourcing, Software Development Outsource, Business Process Outsource, Offshore/Onsite/NearShore Managed Services and Temp/Perm Onsite IT Staffing Solutions since 2002. HQ located in Dallas TX with a back office in India, is currently hiring experienced sales professionals to continue its expansion and growth. In this role, you will drive the continued success of the firm, and in return, you will be rewarded generously with one of the best compensation packages in the market as you develop new business partnerships with larger IT and engineering organizations. We are a growing provider of technology services to small and medium businesses. Check us out at http://www.shirotechnologies.com
• Perform and comprehensive analysis of business and technical requirements for both front-tier and middle-tier applications; Evaluate the specific needs of the users required for upgrading and enhancing the existing system.
• Entrusted with the task of creating and maintaining the supporting documentations that include Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), Procedures, and Configurations.
• Create technical specifications, business specifications and implement them through custom programming, product and database configuration.
• Determine and define system specifications and quality assurance as well as process improvement; interact with technical staff and customers and a strong emphasis on resolving problems.
• Evaluate the existing system for strengths and weaknesses; then make modifications that could improve the response time and reliability of the system by using design patterns, data structures and algorithms.
• Create and document the version updates of the reports about business requirements, the users’ needs, performance improvements and suggestions.
• Prepare requirements documents for improving the existing computer system and provide suggestions for features based on the business unit proposals.
• Make a detailed documentation of the data validation method and implementation procedure of full-lifecycle data migration projects for all software applications of the company.
• Design and develop technical approach documentation to support the business needs. Develop technical manuals and user documentation of the program developments.
• Develop the interfaces for various applications; this is accomplished through design, developing, testing, deployment, implementation, and software support for multi-tier Web-Based applications with strong emphasis on the user interface based on front end tools - VB, SQL, and HTML/CSS.
• Adhere to the existing development process that includes coding standards, development tools, UI conventions, unit testing, build process and programming languages.
• Team up and work with other engineers to evaluate the technical designs and review the existing codes and help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
• Offer support services to technical professionals regarding various administrative systems, business operations problems, and participate in system development of moderate to complex projects. Reviews, analyzes, installs, and modifies computer operating systems such as Windows and Unix/Linux as required
• Design, develop, revise and improve UI (User Interfaces) of Web Applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle
• Use programming languages including Unix, C++, C, Database Systems(Oracle) and SQL to develop and test computer software and improve the applications reliability and response time for the queries.
• Build database queries for mining the information and carry out data updates. Perform regular programming to improve the existing system.
• Design and Create a high-quality, well-structured, and well-planned(efficient, reusable, and reliable) code of device driver software and systems for standard operating systems.
• Work with integration and test teams to facilitate the merging process of the existing system with third-party products. Train the internal team on maintenance of Web Service Application.
• Meet with project managers and developers to test and validate the automation, expand and upgrade the applications aim at accomplishing business operations in the assigned work units.
• Create the test case, test plan, and test scripts to perform end-to-end systems, user acceptance, regression testing.
• Perform bug fixing, testing, and review of the software application in the entire lifecycle of that software application.
• Offer debugging and support responsibilities for the new and existing applications; demonstrate proficiency in solving complex deployment and production issue.
Reporting: The incumbent will spend 5 percent of the time on creating weekly reports and holding discussions with the functional manager of the company. This will allow them to adhere to the standards and software designs to develop computer systems. Determine and evaluate the tools, instruments, and manuals required to accomplish the duties of the employment. Demonstrate the flexibility and passion for the job. The incumbent should show enthusiastic and flexible approach to perform duties including a strong desire for learning new applications and new business spheres by using the company’s resources.
Miscellaneous: the incumbent will spend 5 percent on miscellaneous activities such as facilitating meetings at all levels of business and IT team, interacting with external products or members of third-party organizations. The third-party products will be used for integrating merging or integrating with the existing system. Moreover, the incumbent will be responsible for contributing to all technical aspects of the database.
The incumbent will be expected to perform all the above duties and responsibilities with minimum or no supervision. It is also a responsibility of the incumbent to adhere to the set standards and take care of the company resources.
- Requires a Master of Science or Bachelor of Science degree in area of specialty
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Shiro Technologies strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.