- 5080 Spectrum Dr, Addison, TX 75001, USA
Why are we hiring brilliant software engineers?
Shiro Technologies has an extensive commerce applications infrastructure to support its business and drive innovative customer services.
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At SHIRO we individually and collectively embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Shiro Technologies, provides services in Technology Consulting, Software Test Outsourcing, Software Development Outsource, Business Process Outsource, Offshore/Onsite/NearShore Managed Services and Temp/Perm Onsite IT Staffing Solutions since 2002. HQ located in Dallas TX with a back office in India, is currently hiring experienced sales professionals to continue its expansion and growth. In this role, you will drive the continued success of the firm, and in return, you will be rewarded generously with one of the best compensation packages in the market as you develop new business partnerships with larger IT and engineering organizations. We are a growing provider of technology services to small and medium businesses. Check us out at http://www.shirotechnologies.com
Engages In developing proof of concepts (POCs) for new programs and conducts peer code reviews. Handles customer business requirement elicitations independently.
- Develops high level functional and technical design specifications into design.
- Coordinates In resolving highly complex software development issues that arise In production environments.
- Understands the entire Project context, and demonstrates the knowledge of end-to-end application architecture. Awareness on hardware, operating systems software, application programs, or network. - Mentors and train technical Associates.
- Drives the software development Life Cycle (SDLC) concept and software development methodologies framework for structuring, planning, and controlling the process of developing an information system.
- Leads customer interaction on technical issues and contributes on proposal writing.
- Builds solution design for support and maintenance work for moderate to complex service environment.
- Impact is on multiple areas, functions or processes
Required Skills :
- Requires a Master of Science or Bachelor of Science degree in area of specialty
- Must have 6 to 10 years experienced professional experience
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Shiro Technologies strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.