- 23500 64th Ave S, Kent, WA 98032, USA
At Shape Technologies Group (SHAPE) we’re devoted to a single goal: delivering innovative manufacturing process solutions that propel our customers to success. SHAPE is a strategic combination of companies including Flow International, Advanced Pressure Systems (APS), KMT Waterjet, H20 Jet, Dynamic Robotic Solutions (DRS), Tech-Con Automation, Aquarese, Projet System and TOPS.
The SHAPE difference can be seen in our people. With industry leading technologists, manufacturing experts, and skilled service professionals, SHAPE team members listen to our customers to anticipate their needs and deliver technical know-how that transforms our customers’ visions into reality.
By partnering with our customers, we become integral to the successful design and manufacture of their next-generation products. We continually scour the globe for new, industry-leading technologies to add to our differentiated portfolio of offerings and grow our customer base. Our vision is to become the preeminent advanced process solutions partner handling the highly engineered products of tomorrow.
What it’s Like to Work Here.
We are a team of technology enthusiasts who pride ourselves on constantly raising the industry bar. Our world is fast paced and customer focused. With principles, performance and an authentic passion for results deeply rooted in our daily interactions. We strive to create a trust-based environment where driving results and positive attitudes coexist. We are friendly, respectful, and motivated to deliver strong performance in everything we do.
What We Offer.
In addition to training and career advancement opportunities, we offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, education reimbursement, charitable gift matching and more.
Performs a variety of duties of an accounting nature, such as invoice processing for payment, journal entries, account reconciliations.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prints daily invoices from the AP box. Send out vouchers for approvals
· Enters PO invoices in AX. Resolves issues with Purchasing Dept.
· Enters Voucher Invoices in AX-
· Prepares & processes payments for vendor invoices in accordance with internal accounting policies
· Responds to vendor inquiries and resolves discrepancies in billings & payments including GRNI.
· Reconciles vendor statements and balance records
· Prepares weekly A/P aging reports for the check run
· Prepares month end close sub-ledger to GL reconciliation
· Prepares month end close Journal entry for accrual/Freight JE’s/Payroll JE’s (other small JE’s)
· Administers Wells Fargo/Concur commercial card reconciliation and preparation of journal entry
· Prepares 1099’s
· Completes IC AP reconciliations and resolves missing invoices
· Prepares IC Non-Cash Settlements
· Prepares individual sales commission calculation as assigned.
· Verifies outside sales commissions and approval of invoices
· Other accounting functions as needed. Will be crossed trained in various accounting functions as backup.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Uses experience and judgment in the application of basic accounting practices.
· Requires initiative and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Sound judgment in making corrective account adjustments.
· Strong communication skills; including oral and written communication, timely responses, and feedback, with ongoing updates to management and team members
· Ability to work independently (self-managing) and sound interpersonal skills to function effectively as a team member.
· Goal-oriented, and a demonstrated ability to continually prioritize tasks with a sensitivity to deadlines
· A positive attitude, strong sense of accountability and responsibility.
· A commitment to customer service and organizational values.
· Takes initiative when warranted while demonstrating sound judgment and discretion.
Education and/or Training:
· Accounting/Finance degree preferred; a combination of education and experience will be considered.
· Minimum of four (4) years of related experience.
· Proficient user of MS Office applications, ERP system experience-AX preferred.
· Accounting experience in a manufacturing company preferred.
No Recruiters Please!
Shape Technologies Group and our companies operate as an equal opportunity employer. Per regulations, any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities will be provided. If you require disability related accommodations, please inform Human Resources. All personal information that is collected will remain private and confidential.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.