Area Sales Manager - Mid South USA/Latin America
- Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Shape Technologies Group (SHAPE) we’re devoted to a single goal: delivering innovative manufacturing process solutions that propel our customers to success. SHAPE is a strategic combination of companies including KMT Waterjet, Flow International, H20 Jet, Dynamic Robotic Solutions (DRS), Advanced Pressure Systems (APS), Tech-Con Automation, Aquarese, Projet System and TOPS. Collectively, we provide an extensive portfolio of manufacturing process solutions to customers around the world. The core technology of SHAPE was founded in high pressure waterjet cutting, cleaning, and surface preparation. Today, SHAPE’s offerings span automated assembly, material handling, software, process control, robotic motion systems, ultrahigh-pressure cutting and cleaning, aftermarket parts, and extensive support.
The SHAPE difference can be seen in our people. With industry leading technologists, manufacturing experts, and skilled service professionals, SHAPE team members listen to our customers to anticipate their needs and deliver technical know-how that transforms our customers’ visions into reality.
Spanning 100 countries and a broad array of industries, SHAPE is expanding its reach through a growing number of direct and indirect channels. By partnering with our customers, we become integral to the successful design and manufacture of their next-generation products. We continually scour the globe for new, industry-leading technologies to add to our differentiated portfolio of offerings and grow our customer base. Our vision is to become the preeminent advanced process solutions partner handling the highly engineered products of tomorrow.
What it’s Like to Work Here.
We are a team of technology enthusiasts who pride ourselves on constantly raising the industry bar. Our world is fast paced and customer focused. With principles, performance and an authentic passion for results deeply rooted in our daily interactions. We strive to create a trust-based environment where driving results and positive attitudes coexist. We are friendly, respectful, and motivated to deliver strong performance in everything we do.
What We Offer.
In addition to training and career advancement opportunities, we offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, education reimbursement, charitable gift matching and more.
Manage Sales activities 75% in the Texas Region and 25% in Latin America for KMT Waterjet by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to nurture relationships, build brand and product value, and solicit and grow profitable business volumes. Customers include OEMs, distributors, dealers, and end users. Products include high pressure waterjet cutting pumps, aftermarket parts, and related components.
· Develop and implement ongoing Sales Action Plan for assigned territory. Identify, enlist, develop and support integrator partners.
· Display or demonstrate product, using marketing collateral, testimonials, and samples. Provide technical and application support to current and prospective customers.
· Quote prices, credit terms and delivery. Prepare sales contracts.
· Liaise between customer and KMT’s internal departments to ensure business satisfaction of all parties.
· Develop and maintain customer data and customer facing activities in company CRM software.
· Routinely collect and compile intelligence regarding market and competition. Manage expense account at appropriate level in timely manner.
· Represent KMT Waterjet Systems at trade events to promote KMT brand, waterjet technology, and specific products.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· This position requires a 4 year college degree – preferably in business or engineering.
· 3 to 5 years of capital equipment sales experience is desirable. Waterjet experience is a strong plus.
· Language requirements: Must be bilingual – fluent in English and Spanish
· This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
No Recruiters Please!
Shape Technologies Group and our companies operate as an equal opportunity employer. Per regulations, any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities will be provided. If you require disability related accommodations, please inform Human Resources. All personal information that is collected will remain private and confidential.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.