Junior Marketing Manager 100 % (f/m/d)
Be a part of the sustainable movement.
Get involved in environmentally friendly and safe textile production.
Bluesign is a globally operating company headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland. We offer solutions for textile and related industries to produce safe and environmentally friendly products. Our customers include major international brands, chemical suppliers, and textile manufacturers. Our employees are motivated professionals, focused specialists – and you!
Bluesign joined SGS in 2008, meaning we belong to the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification companies.
Based in Bristol, with the aim to strengthen our global team, we are looking for a:
Junior Marketing Manager 100 % (f/m/d)
The Junior Marketing Manager actively supports online and offline Marketing and Communication activities of the company by executing strategic marketing plans to promote the company services. Support day-to-day operations, including corporate and product communication across various channels, advertising campaigns, sales materials, event planning, social media and other projects. Maintain regular contact with external agencies and partners, and work closely with customer relations and other internal departments.
- Create print and online assets, customer relations support documents like flyers and presentations, as well as online and print advertisement
- Execute communication plans to reach targets from corporate communication, help implement strategies and facilitate effective internal communications
- Manage our social media channels, maintaining web content and executing content marketing strategy, including content creation
- Support promotional activities for new products/services and market entries, design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (market research, campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, SEO.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional campaigns and events
- Liaise with the CRM Team and bluesign Academy to support them with their marketing & communication needs
- B.A./B.S. Marketing, Communications or relevant study is desired
- 1-5 years proven experience as a Marketing and Communications Coordinator, or similar role marketing experience within international B2B business
- Proficient with MS Office software, experience in website CMS, familiarity with enterprise software solutions, graphic design software skills like InDesign and Photoshop
- Excellent written and verbal skills, graphic comprehension, time management, presentation, organizational and reporting skills
- Experience working with agency/client partners
- Understanding of media relations and digital media strategies
- Social media experience
- Accurate and structured way of working
- Professional English (native speaker preferred) and knowledge of German is a plus
- Strong communication and good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of marketing tools
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital and non-digital instruments
- Passioned writer and storyteller
- Creative outlook
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Business awareness, customer focused
- Solid computer skills
- Confident and dynamic personality, good team working skills
- Ability to work as a team member but also independently, meeting tight deadlines, take direction from others, solve problems with limited supervision
What's in it for you
We offer you a varied and responsible role with lots of freedom in an international and dynamic environment. Great benefits, a modern workplace, and flexible working hours are a matter of course for us in a growing company.
Interested? Send us your application and corresponding documents, your earliest possible start date, and your salary expectations by applying through the following link to Ms. Irma Del Vecchio, HR:
We look forward to getting to know you.
bluesign technologies ag
Headquarters: Moevenstrasse 18, 9015 St. Gallen, Switzerland
Phone +41 71 272 29 90