Brand Services Manager - North America
- multiple locations, multiple countries, multiple cities, NY, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Coach some of the most respected and influential consumer brands on their journey towards chemical integrity and product sustainability
bluesign technologies is a global organization headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland. We offer sustainability services across the entire supply network that produces apparel, equipment, and other consumer products in an environmentally responsible manner. Our customers include major brands, manufacturers, and chemical suppliers from across the planet.
We are looking for a team player based in North America to strengthen our organization as the:
Brand Services Manager – North America
with strong textile brand, product development, sourcing, supply chain, materials science, and sustainability experience
If collaborating with some of the most influential and progressive brands in the world about product and supply chain chemical integrity and sustainability sounds intriguing, then this role may be for you.
This position is for the individual excited to ‘roll up his/her sleeves’ and dig into some of the most difficult issues that brands face as they wrestle with important environmental, health and safety issues of our day. It is grounded in becoming a trusted partner with clients and empathizing with the challenges of brand system partner organizations as they try to balance myriad accountabilities while fully integrating sustainability into their company.
The tasks include assessing the current state of sustainable practices at our brand clients—with a focus on chemical integrity in the product and throughout the supply network. Additionally, using your accumulated experience and knowledge, along with support of the bluesign community of experts, define the gaps between current brand performance and best practices in the industry. Lastly, coach the brand as they develop strategy and guide them on specific actions—identified as high priority—to improve their programs.
If you are a confident, yet humble, leader/coach with a passion for enabling customer excellence, a desire for life-long learning, and a principled lifestyle seeking to make the world a better place, then we encourage you to apply to join our team.
This job is extremely challenging yet infinitely rewarding when progress is made. It demands both a high degree of independence as well as collaboration and cooperation.
- 5 to 10 years of product brand experience in design, development, sourcing, materials, quality/compliance and/or sustainability. Preferred experience across multiple disciplines within a brand.
- Firsthand knowledge and experience with brand supply chain/brand sourcing procedures and strong understanding of global supply chain issues.
- Deep understanding of sustainability in product and supply chains with a specific focus on chemical integrity in textiles and related products.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (CEFR level C1 or higher).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and multiple clients.
- Extreme customer centric, customer success perspective.
- Travel experience (worldwide and regional).
- Experience and respect working across different countries, cultures, and languages.
What’s in it for you
We offer a casual, yet customer service-oriented professional work environment in an international and dynamic setting. Excellent benefits, competitive compensation, a modern workplace, and flexible working hours in a growing company.
Interested? Then please send us your cv/resume, letter of interest, your earliest start date by applying through the following link to Ms. Irma Del Vecchio, HR.
We look forward to getting to know you.