Junior P2P Accountant with English
- Graniczna 54, 40-018 Katowice, Poland
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 96,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world. SGS Global Business Services Europe is a Shared Services Centre (SSC), which is closely linked to our headquarters in Geneva. In Katowice, we are responsible for providing support to the countries of SGS Group.
SGS Global Business Services Europe is a Shared Services Centre (SSC) that is closely linked to our headquarters in Geneva. At our branch situated in Katowice, we provide support for the SGS group countries.
For over 140 years, we have created an organization with an open and friendly culture, offering a safe working environment and stable employment. We provide our employees with a variety of development opportunities within a team where people respect and help each other.
Our offer is aimed at final-year students or recent finance graduates who would like to try their hand at finance, gain their first job experience, learn about the AP (Accounts Payable) process, and want to grow in corporate accounting. If you are looking for such opportunities, check out what we have prepared for you:
- posting of AP invoices of SGS foreign branches
- order processing
- handling supplier enquiries
- auditing employee expenses
- handling tasks related to the month-end closing process
We provide full training with ongoing support from experienced team members!
This role is for you, if:
- you want to develop in the financial area in a P2P or other accounting department
- you have at least an intermediate level of English language skills
- you are a recent graduate or student in the final year of finance studies
- you are familiar with MS Excel (we also use the Oracle system at work, providing full training as required)
- you are a person eager to learn, open-minded and committed, who cares about a friendly atmosphere in the workplace
What we offer:
- concise and friendly remote recruitment process
- table employment under a contract of employment with regular business hours Mon-Fri (08:00/09:00 - 16:00/17:00) in a rapidly growing SSC company, mostly in home office mode (presence in the office only 2-3 times in a month!)
- initial training and a dedicated, experienced "buddy" who will smoothly introduce you to your responsibilities
- training platform and a number of specialized in-house training conducted by our specialists
- semi-annual bonuses
- package of additional benefits: Medicover private medical care, group insurance, access to the My Benefit platform, co-financing of the MultiSport card, co-financing of foreign language courses, funding for training and courses, various charitable initiatives
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Initiative Program
- Spacious, modern office in Katowice, close to Trzy Stawy shopping center