Planning Operations Specialist - Medical Devices
- 6755 Mississauga Rd, Mississauga, ON L5N 7Y2, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Make an impact with SGS! With more than 94,000 employees and 2,000 offices and laboratories across the world, SGS is a silent force working hard behind the scenes to deliver quality and integrity to businesses across nine industries.
- Day to day operational management of the SGS service support functions including the management of efficiency of certification administration from scheduling, auditing, package reception, checking, logging information, issuing of certificate.
- Determine and execute work schedules for Full-Time Auditors and Product Managers to ensure that schedules are fully allocated within the scheduling system and that required utilization rates are being met.
- Ensure that customer files are processed in a timely manner and in accordance with established procedures and processes.
- Proactively communicate with the Director of Operations to assure that they are aware of any issues and recommendations for improvement and/or resolution.
- Schedule customer audits within time lines associated with the certification cycle and in time to allow recertification to occur prior to the certification expiring.
- Conduct administration reviews on the audit reports in a timely manner and submit required audit report documents to Technical for review and certificate decision for initial and renewal certifications.
- Review previous certification cycle to determine allocation of days and site to be sampled for renewal audits and next certification cycle.
- Maintain and prepare audit records, electronic files, Certnet entries and other databases as required for assigned customers.
- Community College diploma is required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Over 3 years of previous working experience in a customer care representative or administrative role
- Written and verbal communication in English and French preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with subordinates, peers, management, external customers and / or the general public; that demonstrates sensitivity and diplomacy.
- Must be able to read, understand and follow work instructions in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
- Candidates must be proficient in using various type of computer software (Word, Excel, Certnet, or current SGS scheduling system, Microsoft Outlook etc.).
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly professional environment.
SGS Canada is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving greater accessibility by providing accommodation for people with disabilities during our hiring process. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings should be authorized to work in Canada