Key Accounts Specialist
- 5825 Explorer Dr, Mississauga, ON L4W 5P6, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
WE ARE SGS – THE WORLD’S LEADING TESTING, INSPECTION AND CERTIFICATION COMPANY. WE ARE RECOGNIZED AS THE GLOBAL BENCHMARK FOR QUALITY AND INTEGRITY. OUR 89,000 EMPLOYEES OPERATE A NETWORK OF 2,600 OFFICES AND LABORATORIES, WORKING TOGETHER TO ENABLE A BETTER, SAFER AND MORE INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
- Be the primary point of contact for selected clients.
- Become the clients’ focal point for SGS CBE services post contract award and work to the agreed client plan
- Manage commercial aspects of the contract, including profit maintenance and business development opportunities.
- Undertake contract specific activities, including design and development of contract documentation, organization of required training, project reviews and reporting.
- Communicate with auditors regarding program announcements, procedures, etc. and coordinate any auditor trainings as agreed upon between SGS and client.
- Achieve client retention targets and receive high customer satisfaction survey results by providing excellent customer service.
- Identify and drive business development opportunities for existing client accounts in the US and CA selected by management. Identify and provide inputs on new revenue opportunities will be developed for each client and align
- Achieve annual new business development targets that are converted into realized sales for the business. Your business development pipeline will be evaluated quarterly to ensure that you are trending toward achieving the annual target.
- Community College diploma is required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience selling in an industrial or financial industry highly preferred
- Over 3 years of previous working experience in a customer care representative or administrative role
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with subordinates, peers, management, external customers and / or the general public; that demonstrates sensitivity and diplomacy.
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly professional environment.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment when necessary.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills including grammar and composition.
SGS Canada is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving greater accessibility by providing accommodation for people with disabilities during our hiring process. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings should be authorized to work in Canada.