Strategic Sourcing Manager
- 5825 Explorer Dr, Mississauga, ON L4W 5P6, Canada
WE ARE SGS – THE WORLD’S LEADING TESTING, INSPECTION AND CERTIFICATION COMPANY. WE ARE RECOGNIZED AS THE GLOBAL BENCHMARK FOR QUALITY AND INTEGRITY. OUR 89,000 EMPLOYEES OPERATE A NETWORK OF 2,600 OFFICES AND LABORATORIES, WORKING TOGETHER TO ENABLE A BETTER, SAFER AND MORE INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
- The Strategic Sourcing Manager is responsible for Strategic Sourcing of various categories, (focused on Laboratory Category) negotiating purchases, developing supplier agreements, and delivering financial savings for SGS.
- The person will also be responsible for contract negotiation to generating cost savings, revenue rebates and assurance of quality supply. This will include but is not limited to offline and online sourcing processes such as RFP’s on various SGS categories.
- SCMP Supply Chain Management Procurement Certification or equivalent
- 5 – 7 years of Strategic Sourcing Experience on the roles and responsibilities outlined in this job description
- Strong leadership and people management skills with and ability to lead cross function teams.
SGS Canada is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving greater accessibility by providing accommodation for people with disabilities during our hiring process. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings should be authorized to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full Time