Lead Generation Representative - Contract
- 5825 Explorer Dr, Mississauga, ON L4W 5P6, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
WE ARE SGS – THE WORLD’S LEADING TESTING, INSPECTION AND CERTIFICATION COMPANY. WE ARE RECOGNIZED AS THE GLOBAL BENCHMARK FOR QUALITY AND INTEGRITY. OUR 89,000 EMPLOYEES OPERATE A NETWORK OF 2,600 OFFICES AND LABORATORIES, WORKING TOGETHER TO ENABLE A BETTER, SAFER AND MORE INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
- Cultivates new business leads within the clients in service and product industries within target verticals.
- Confirms customer needs, including industry recognized training and certification, ISO standards and other complimentary schemes.
- Generates lead target and qualifies needs for warm turnover to the sales team.
- Achieves lead goals within a defined vertical sector.
- Assists in developing and implementing agreed upon marketing plan which will meet both personal and business goals by expanding customer base in the assigned verticals.
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer service marketing support or other direct client facing experience
- Experience in the Certification industry
- A true “hunter” mentality with a “can’t fail” attitude driven to achieve sales goals
- Resilient and persistent in making potential client contact
- Language Skills: English Advanced level of knowledge required
SGS Canada is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving greater accessibility by providing accommodation for people with disabilities during our hiring process. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings should be authorized to work in Canada.