- 3532 SW 2nd St, Oklahoma City, OK 73108, USA
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
- The primary function of this job entails labeling and receiving client samples into a laboratory information management system (LIMS)
- Monitor client sample submission and identify new sample matrices or testing profiles
- Select testing procedures based off samples type and client specific needs.
- Identify, report, and resolve sample discrepancies
- Maintain and track sample retain
- Other duties as assigned
- High school degree or GED
- Experience with Windows PC and Microsoft Office.
- LIMS software experience a plus
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
- Includes on the job training
- Opportunities for advancement and cross training in microbiology and chemistry departments
- 401(K) with employer match
- Paid time off
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a call back. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.
Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.