- Multiple Locations - Poland / Spain / Ireland / UK, Bristol, United Kingdom
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
Working as a key member of our global Industries & Environment (I&E) marketing team, you will lead our marketing strategy, plan and manage campaign and content creation, and select the best channels to publicize our messages.
Moreover, you will:
- Work closely with global and local cross-functional teams to develop a marketing plan with specific objectives across different segments;
- Plan, coordinate and lead the development of digital and print Marketing collateral to increase SGS brand awareness in the different industry clusters (Mining, Energy & Power, Manufacturing and Processing, Building and Infrastructure);
- Drive successful and sustainable product/services launch marketing campaigns;
- Develop consistent messaging and engaging content for the promotion of our services on various SGS channels such as the web, emailing, webinars and social media channels and external channels;
- Develop, experiment and implement with different organic and paid acquisition channels such as content creation, pay per click campaign, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, articles and white papers with input from our global and local team of experts;
- Supervise and/or create graphics and other collateral such as power point presentations, ads, flyers, leaflets, brochures, posters and booth graphics and digital advertising banners;
- Supervise social media channels and the visibility of the company using internal programs;
- Build strong relationships with external stakeholders to ensure engaged networking and SGS participation in industry associations, at leading events and exhibitions and with industry news players/publications;
- With the support of the corporate marketing analysts, identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives and optimize accordingly;
- Analyse market trends, customer behaviour, interest and competitive landscape to adjust our strategic marketing plans accordingly;
- Generate leads for our global, regional and local sales teams;
- Support internal communication using the tools available within SGS.
- Min. 8 years of Marketing experience;
- Master degree in Marketing/Communication;
- Experience within and good knowledge of at least one of I&E industry clusters (Mining, Energy & Power, Manufacturing and Processing, Building and Infrastructure);
- Proven experience of developing and implementing Digital Marketing campaigns and strategies;
- Proficient level of MS Word and PowerPoint;
- Familiar with marketing tools such as Canva and social media platforms such as LinkedIn;
- Knowledge and understanding of Customer Relationship Management Systems;
- Prior international exposure or working in a multi-cultural environment managing international projects;
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.