Global HSE Manager - Cultural Change
- Multiple locations - Madrid, Spain, Paris, France
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
The Global HSE Manager will support a move towards a positive image, mindset and attitude on HSE matters and will work on communication means to improve Company HSE culture and make SGS message understandable.
More specifically, you will:
- Regularly assess current HSE culture and use that information to initiate programs and initiatives to support the cultural change process at the group, affiliate or site level;
- Support Regions and Business Lines moving towards an increased and interdependent HSE culture;
- Support Managers in establishing a visible & felt leadership on HSE matters through the design of HSE Leadership programs;
- Help increase ownership of HSE matters across all levels of the organisation;
- Collaborate closely with the Communications department with regards to Cultural Change Campaigns with a strong focus on “Behaviours and Leadership”;
- Help improve adoption & deployment of HSE Programs in conjunction with Program Managers;
- Work with people to change their attitudes and behaviors at work, as well as at home.
- Master’s degree in an appropriate discipline (such as Human & Organisational Factors, HSE or related discipline) or equivalent education and experience. Relevant professional certification is a plus;
- Minimum 5 years’ HSE experience. Preferably, experience of working within an international environment;
- Strong problem-solving and hands-on implementation skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Well organized and capable of multitasking, evaluating and prioritizing a number of projects;
- Fluent in English, multiple language proficiency an advantage;
- Able to travel up to 30% of the time.