Senior QC investigator
- 145 Konrad Crescent, Markham, ON L3R 9T9, Canada
Make an impact with SGS! With more than 94,000 employees and 2,000 offices and laboratories across the world, SGS is a silent force working hard behind the scenes to deliver quality and integrity to businesses across nine industries.
- Conduct OOS investigation and complete OOS reports.
- Evaluate methods and provide information to Client Services for quotation purposes.
- Initiate Change Control, create NTA (Note to Analyst) and write SOPs.
- Contact clients with regard to solving technical enquiries and clarification.
- Implement the Performance Improvement Plan.
- Coordinate with QA and solve all technical issues in order to release projects in a timely manner.
- Be a joint health and safety committee member representing management, conduct safety inspection and enforce safe work environment in the lab.
- Organize QC projects designed to improve the internal efficiency and overall quality of work performed at the laboratory.
- Provide feedback to analysts from time to time for improvement.
- University degree in Chemistry or a related science degree (Holding a PhD would be a strong asset).
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in a review/investigation role within an analytical/pharmaceutical environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of laboratory bench experience
- Works well under pressure
- Extended hours and shift work may be required from time to time.
SGS Canada is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving greater accessibility by providing accommodation for people with disabilities during our hiring process. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.