- 6490 Vipond Dr, Mississauga, ON L5T 1W8, Canada
Make an impact with SGS! With more than 97,000 employees and 2,600 offices and laboratories across the world, SGS is a silent force working hard behind the scenes to deliver quality and integrity to businesses across nine industries. As the world’s leader in providing inspection, verification, testing and certification services, Forbes ranked the SGS Group as one of the world’s top multinationals and one of the world’s most innovative companies. The Dow Jones Sustainability Index has also recognized the SGS Group for its sustainability processes. In Canada, SGS employs over 2,000 team members across 70 locations.
- Perform the development and validation of analytical testing procedures for drug substances and drug products
- Write protocols, drafts methods and technical reports for the Research and Development department and clients
- Executes experiments, following the company’s Standard Operating Procedures, Deviations and Change Control programs and cGMP guidelines.
- Write and Review technical data, documents, SOPs and proposals as required.
- In case of a testing failure, immediately report to the Department Head or the designee before proceeding further with the test, lead/assist failure investigations to identify the cause of failure and prepare a deviation report and/or Corrective Preventative Actions (CAPA) if it is appropriate.
- Ensure that work order documentation is complete in every respect and all results are entered into the Electronic Laboratory Information System or client’s Certificate of Analysis before submission to the QA reviewer.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained properly. Also perform calibrations and qualifications as required
- Oversee, train, mentor and guide Analysts/Scientists in their work
- Education: MSc/PhD
- Experience: 5+ years with demonstrated ability to complete more complex role/duties as mentioned above.
- Must be proficient in using various types of computer software (Word, Excel. PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly professional environment.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others & independently.
- Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail.
SGS Canada is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving greater accessibility by providing accommodation for people with disabilities during our hiring process. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings should be authorized to work in Canada.