Branch Manager- Radiation
- 13 Interlink Ct, Paget QLD 4740, Australia
We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Our 89,000 employees operate a network of 2,600 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer and more interconnected world.
- Create partnerships with existing and potential clients, identify and develop new or improved service offerings and so grow the value of our customer base.
- Actively grow the client base through interaction with new and existing clients utilising the client services and sales teams.
- Analyse and report on the business performance on a weekly & monthly basis.
- Perform Radiation Field Service Consulting duties including Surveys, Audits, Compliance Inspections and on process control instrumentation.
- Perform Calibrations on process control instrumentation onsite and commissioning/decommissioning of process control instrumentation.
- reporting and compiling and approving technical/ inpsection reports
- Coordinate, prepare and transport of radioisotops and containers
- Load and Unload Radiation Gauges; including Gauge Refurbishment
- Inspect, wipe test and prepare source capsules for disposal in the Hot Cell and Workshop, including following all administrative requirements
- Corodinate, prepare and provide training to clients on safe use of radiation equipment and sources
- Train the team and be responsible for managing performance
- Knowlege in Radiation Protection, understanding policies and procedures in site auditing.
- An understanding of state and federal regulations for Radiation producing equipment across multiple discipline.
- Appropriate tertiary qualification and experience in one or more of the following areas of testing is preferred
- Queensland Health issued Licences and Certificates (preferable)
- Relevant experience in Radiation Safety Management and advice
- Capability using wide range of radiation detection instruments
At SGS you will be part of our dynamic and innovative culture, and will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration salary packages
- Flexible working arrangements - work a mix from the office, on the road and at home
- Career development opportunities (nationally and/or globally)
- Health & wellbeing incentives (gym membership rebates & discounted private health insurance)
- Paid Parental Scheme
- Access to financial products/services & corporate discounts
- Ongoing training and development
WANT TO COME TO WORK AND BE 100% YOU?
SGS Australia supports a diverse workforce and we encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. Providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people is an important part of our SGS Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP). We truly believe the diversity among us will continue to foster a strong, innovative and forward thinking workplace.
SGS Australia acknowledges and pays respect to the past, present and future Traditional Custodians and Elders of this nation and the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.