Laboratory Analyst 1 (Makati-Microbiology)
- Ground Floor, 2229 Alegria Bldg Chino Roces Ave.,, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
- Responsible for performing analyses as defined in the Matrix of Laboratory test and Analyses and reporting test results according to the Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Performs sampling, testing and analyses as defined in the Matrix of Laboratory Tests, and Analyses and in accordance with the QMS and Safety Polices defined in the Safety Manual.
- Performs preparation of reagents and test solutions and standardization of volumetric solutions in accordance with the standard test methods.
- Prepares and updates reports related to the analyses performed including statistical quality control charts.
- Operates and maintains equipment used in performing analyses.
- Signs worksheet and job instructions.
- Participates in various proficiency / correlation programs.
- Maintains workplace in a safe and orderly condition.
- Prepares purchase request for laboratory supplies
- Requests for cash advance subject to review of immediate superior and approval of Laboratory Operations Manager
- Ensures compliance to the Group and national policies including but not limited to the maintenance of the Quality Management System
Education: Must have at least a University or College degree on BS Biochemistry, Microbiology and other related sciences.
Licensed Chemist / Chemical Technician
Open positions for Makati
FRESH GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY