Laboratory Analyst 1 (Makati-Microbiology)
- Ground Floor, 2229 Alegria Bldg Chino Roces Ave.,, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
Responsible for performing analysis or qualitative detection as defined in the Fuel Marking Procedures.
- Performs fuel marking when required or needed
- Performs order review and acknowledgment on timely manner.
- Performs analysis as defined in the Fuel Marking Procedures and in accordance with the QMS & Safety Policies defined in the Safety Manual.
- Responsible for sample handling, registration and storage.
- Prepares reagents and solutions in accordance with the Fuel Marking Procedures.
- Prepares and updates reports related to the analyses performed.
- Report promptly and breakdown of equipment being used for analysis.
- Maintains confidentiality of test procedures and test result/ certificate.
- Operates, maintains and verifies equipment used for analysis.
- Ensures compliance to the Group and national policies including but not limited to the maintenance of the Quality Management System.
- Operating to the highest standards of ethics, in accordance with the SGS Code of Integrity.
Education: Licensed Chemist or Registered Chemical Technician/ Laboratory Technician
Experience: No previous marking experience required. Training will be given on joining.
Willing to be assigned on the following area: Makati, Subic and Cebu