- 31 Laches Cl, Four Ashes, Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
At SGS, we have an open corporate and international culture, we offer a dynamic work environment in a leading global company. Our high professional standards and our sustainability approach guarantee you a future-oriented work environment. We invest in our employees for the long term and we are committed to supporting your development within the company.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 40 per week
Job Location: Wolverhampton
Remuneration: As a Project Coordinator, you’ll receive a salary of between £16,000 and £18,500 per annum, depending on experience, plus you’ll benefit from a contributory pension scheme.
As a Project Coordinator you will be responsible for communicating efficiently with all parties, including – site Surveyors, Clients, Customers and DMW’ internal staff. In the role of Project Coordinator, you will update Isite reports, once you have received detailed information regarding removal works, as well as input new work streams/ jobs onto the client’s master lists (excel format). As a Project Coordinator, you are the nucleus of the team. You are required to always produce quality reports and the work that you do is pivotal to the successful, smooth running of the entire operation.
- Maintain accurate spreadsheets for all clients under their responsibility and buddies’ clients (if covering) daily
- Call clients daily – maybe various times of the day – update spreadsheets
- Send out appointment letters daily – update spreadsheets
- Check the main hub diary for availability – use the Surveyors local to the site works – if possible
- Check site reports when returned from the site surveyors, check info on bags and change isite project status to (in LAB), and take down to Laboratory in the AM
- Produce the isite reports – daily, need to complete on average 10 to 15 reports, update clients master list
To be successful in this role, you'll need previous experience working in a Project Coordinator / Administrator position already. The successful candidate will be able to prioritise workload, organise work streams and pay attention to detail when checking reports.
In addition to the above you’ll also need to demonstrate the following;
- Previous experience of working in an Administration/Operations role.
- Well organised.
- Decisive, Assertive, Results and Customer Oriented.
- Focused on operational target compliance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English and any other languages is an advantage.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, with grades A*-C in Maths & English.
The following attributes would be desirable, but not essential;
- Experience of working within a regulated administration role.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with high levels of output.
APPLY NOW for full consideration, you can be sure that your application will be treated confidentially and impartially, and you will always receive an update within 10 business days.