- London Rd, Camberley, UK
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world.
We aim to be the most competitive and the most productive service organization in the world. Our core competencies in inspection, verification, testing and certification are being continuously improved to be best-in-class. They are at the heart of what we are.
Job Title: CRM Data Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week
Job Location: Camberley
Salary: As a CRM Data Coordinator, you’ll receive a salary of between £17,500 and £22,000, depending on experience, plus you’ll benefit from a 10% performance bonus private health cover after 1 years’ service, a contributory pension scheme and life cover.
As a CRM Data Analyst you’ll be responsible for organising and coordinating the collection, validation and upload of customer records to the CRM system.
- Review and GAP analyse CRM records to identify where they are not complete;
- On an ongoing basis organise and clean CRM records / duplicates / opportunities
- Work with the Global CRM team to ensure a clean system aligned to Oracle invoicing
- Remotely (Telephone/Email/MSTeams) liaise with colleagues across the business lines to;
- Identify and allocate an appropriate business line ‘account manager’ for each customer
- Identify and record current T&C, NDA, Contracts individually for each customer
- Identify and record current price book / quote / proposal / menu in place for individual customer
- Identify and record historic and current Purchase Order cover
- Twice yearly full CRM audit to ensure ongoing compliance (completeness)
- Undertake an ongoing GAP analysis of T&C, Pricing, Account Management
- Undertake an ongoing invoice GAP analysis against client / customer T&C / Pricing
- Communicate effectively with business lines to ensure they use the CRM correctly
- Support delivery of CRM training and workshops as required
- Commercial background including CRM system knowledge
- Experience talking to customers in a B2B Technical Environment
- Experience working and building relationship with colleagues in remote locations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to develop positive working relationships at all levels
- Excellent understanding of what CRM is and how it supports the sales and marketing process
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, listening and presentation
- Commercial orientation, able to review financial records, T&C to check compliance
- Ability to work under own initiative to agreed levels of autonomy
- Ability to identify and capitalise on business development opportunities
- Competent in use of MS packages particularly Word, Excel, Microsoft BI, PowerPoint
- Be a self-starter with strong organisation skills
APPLY NOW for full consideration, you can be sure that your application will be treated confidentially and impartially, and you will always receive an update within 10 business days.